Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired

+6
johnboy
johnny gtir
gtir.chef
nomad
ROB_IOW
Andy Sunny Gti
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

The other one on eBay is well priced I'd say but would cost a lot to make up the pipe work

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I am sure you can just use pipes and silcon hoses to do it as its very short pipe run.

I want it but it's only collection and way too far from me.

Looks like just some hoses and two bendy pipes to me to do it.

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 20121113_125149

Who lives in (Mold) Flintshire, and can get it for me?

buckym120

buckym120

Guys I have a pace front mount which needs to be recored (cooling fins broke down and had two wedge open the throttle body on seperate occasions) but keeping the rad and pipe work. Don't know how much to recore them but make me an offer if your interested in the core

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

i ahd the radtech intercooler and radiator on my first R good bit of kit but the pipe run was a bit dodgy

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Mvc-0055f

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Mvc-004

johnboy

johnboy

Just wondering why the bumper's cut when it's got a Radtec??

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

It was the norm back in the days just to cut the bumper. The need for the front mount to show, so everyone knew it was a turbo.
Most of us now regretted it if the bumper was not required to be cut.

johnboy

johnboy

Interesting how times change.

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Was up for £650 in 2003
Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 2013-11-09175217_zps3573c98d

Maybe it was the first version without rad.

Last edited by Andy Sunny Gti on 11th November 2013, 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

yes how times chsnge, it was the thing to do back in the dayit was like 10 years ago i had that car loved it to bits

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

I have now acquired one...woohoo

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Okay now the top one has been floating on eBay for a while.
No one has bought it.
However the bottom one came up a few weeks ago.
So I bought it, maybe the seller had no idea it was a pace..lol
Needs a bit of welding, but grabbed a bargain..lol
I have the pipework already.
Happy days.

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zps9e5a0d24

The seller didn't realise what's underneath after a bit of elbow grease.

Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zps0940b9c8
Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zps863a3b7f
Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zpsc4687128
Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zps524cbaf9
Wanted: Pace Front mounted intercooler kit- now acquired  - Page 2 Image_zps45866d41

Scooby_killer

Scooby_killer

Very good cheap find there Andy, even if you don't have the pipe work I can't see it hard to make them as they are such a short pipe run

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum