Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rare parts these days

+7
ROB_IOW
nomad
Scoobykilla
Bones
knights of nee
Concrete-GTIR
Stu
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Rare parts these days Empty Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 3:05 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

So what are the rare parts these days.
Most standard parts that get binned when everyone was modding the cars years back will no doubt be the valuable rare parts in the future or even now.

I would think:
Standard air box.
Standard air box cold air feed.
Battery cover.
Standard recirc bov.
Steering wheel.
Gear knob.
Tool box with lid in boot.

???

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

2Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 3:21 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

ive got two recirc valves.

3Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 3:55 pm

knights of nee

My new car has the standard air box I'm trying to keep it and mod it so it will flow more air, In fact I'd rather limit my power to what it can cope with. It's worth it to me to keep the under bonnet looking as original as pos.

I've never seen a battery cover anybody got a picture.

Rob

4Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:03 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Just for you Wink
Rare parts these days 051A282C-3314-4FC7-8F47-B684AA2A5E52-256-0000002B111F562D_zpscb778232

5Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:13 pm

knights of nee

Stu wrote:Just for you Wink
Rare parts these days 051A282C-3314-4FC7-8F47-B684AA2A5E52-256-0000002B111F562D_zpscb778232
Oooh I want one now lol.

I have seen one before I remember sticking mine in the bin many many years ago lol

Do they do one for the UK cars as I'll be using a bigger UK tray and battery due to the power requirements of my new car, The heated screen/mirrors and washers will be taking a bit of power to run lol.

Rob

Last edited by knights of nee on 24th September 2013, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

6Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:15 pm

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Would stanard blow off effect performance? I cant see why it should.

7Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:22 pm

Scoobykilla

Scoobykilla

Depends how much boost...

8Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I have the battery box and a bov .....Wink

9Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:52 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

What does the standard gear knob look like?
Just took one off a uk sunny lx and wondering if they are the same
Also i think the badges are a rare item .

10Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:54 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I've never seen a map light, saw some talk about them on here the other day anyone got a pic

11Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 4:57 pm

knights of nee

Concrete-GTIR wrote:I've never seen a map light, saw some talk about them on here the other day anyone got a pic

Had one on my first RB pulsar.

12Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 5:01 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Not sure about the uk battery cover rob.

Jamie if you look in the new section where I have put catalogue snippets, you will see a map light in there mate.

13Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 5:03 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

GTI_R_IOW wrote:What does the standard gear knob look like?
Just took one off a uk sunny lx and wondering if they are the same
Also i think the badges are a rare item .
Black stitched leather about 4 inches long and it has the numbers pressed into the top.

14Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 5:07 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Not what a standard sunny has then .
They are just a solid lump of plastic / rubber

15Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 5:17 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I wonder what I did with my battery box and air box? scratch

16Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 5:57 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive also got a standard gear nob ....thats 3 on the list Very Happy

17Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:00 pm

knights of nee

I've got standard steering wheel and gear knob on my new pulsar.

And standard air box as well as working air con uncut bumper and towing eye cover plus all the plastic under car covers.

Rob

18Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:04 pm

think ive a few battery covers definately have one airbox maybe have another somewhere too

19Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:07 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

I bet the front plastic under the car is hard to get now!

Some people are bound to have some of the items I listed! But I bet if you were trying to buy them they'd be hard to find!
I have most of the plastics for the front of the underneath but not the one that goes across the front.

20Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:12 pm

knights of nee

Stu wrote: but not the one that goes across the front.

I do and you ain't getting this fucker Evil or Very Mad affraid  .

Rob

21Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:28 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Tow eye cover
Parcel shelf
Flare
Umbrella
Standard wheels
Space saver wheel and cover
Bumper guard
Fog light grill

22Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 6:39 pm

knights of nee

Andy Sunny Gti wrote:Tow eye cover
Parcel shelf
Flare
Umbrella
Standard wheels
Space saver wheel and cover
Bumper guard
Fog light grill
Got all that apart from the last two and I'm working on them too lol.

Rob

23Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 7:10 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

What about an illuminated ignition ring?

24Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 7:37 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=22634

Air purifier now I've never seen one of them, really do like the nismo seats

25Rare parts these days Empty Re: Rare parts these days 24th September 2013, 7:40 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Evildes has an air purifier in his. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum