Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

GTIR Fog light switch how rare is it?

+6
Andy Sunny Gti
gtir_sunny
grim_d
Mr B
johnboy
mikewazowski
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GTIR Fog light switch how rare is it?  Empty GTIR Fog light switch how rare is it? 4th March 2015, 10:32 pm

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Hiya guys, just came accross this auction on ebay - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-pulsar-sunny-Gti-R-fog-light-switch-/261800383688?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf484d4c8

Are the fog light switches that rare/expensive then ?

johnboy

johnboy

Crazy price...
I'm sure they're the same on any N14 so can't be that rare.
I've got 2, and at that price I might sell them.. thumbsup

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

yeah thats what i thought aswell surely they are the same as the n14 sunny switches.

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Looking at user name & location may suggest who this tw@t is ! another big talk & know f00k all tosser.
that switch is indeed same as n14, you can get them for a couple of UK pounds from many a breaker .
Unfortunately bullshitting & scamming scum like above is what ruined the UK GTiR used market.

Here is another eBay example at £8 inc P&P
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/91-95-NISSAN-SUNNY-N14-5door-FOGLIGHT-SWITCH-/271739900981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f44f5d435

grim_d

grim_d

Indeed same as sunny, my black car has the fog light switch from my very first sunny. Very Happy

Think you can also use a rear demist switch if you can't get a fog light one

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ yes demist & even hazard all fit as same slot type & could be used if had to but you would need be creative on the switch icon.
Not that hard find the fog though as done it a few times along with window switches & inner driver door pull handle :-S luckily the 4 door rears are same so got 2 from 1 salvage last time.

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

another stupidly overpriced gtir item on ebay then Very Happy

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ yes :-S
He doing an umbrella at £120 :-O

gtir_sunny

I've seen umbrella's go for more but that was a few years back, the fog light switch is just stupid, I've got a few laying around which I picked up from a salvage yard, one come off a 1.6sr and the other from an lx, paid a couple of quid if that

gtir_sunny

I've seen umbrella's go for more but that was a few years back, the fog light switch is just stupid, I've got a few laying around which I picked up from a salvage yard, one come off a 1.6sr and the other from an lx, paid a couple of quid if that

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Crazy I know....

GTIR Fog light switch how rare is it?  Image18

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Umbrellas done 160 plus few month ago by a member who was on here. The fog light switch i only seen first picture did it even have the rear part and tails of wires to connect it ?

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I picked up just an umbrella for £35 less than a year ago, £160 is a bit extreme but if people want pay that up to them :-)
Switch did come with plug & harness tail but if you go to your local breakers you can get that too with switch for couple of £ & maybe a few odd clips/relays/bulbs as a bonus .

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

Thats what i do when i see a sunny at a scrap yard, i have about 3 sets of spare parcelshelf clips because i broke so many haha Very Happy

Umbrellas pop up from time to time and usually sell for around 70quid.

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Mr B wrote:Looking at user name & location may suggest who this tw@t is ! another big talk & know f00k all tosser.
that switch is indeed same as n14, you can get them for a couple of UK pounds from many a breaker .
Unfortunately bullshitting & scamming scum like above is what ruined the UK GTiR used market.

Here is another eBay example at  £8 inc P&P
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/91-95-NISSAN-SUNNY-N14-5door-FOGLIGHT-SWITCH-/271739900981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3f44f5d435

Lol well said that man :-)

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ yeh my above points are made from shit he talking about JDM import price on other forum (I know prices as work a bit in Japan, been to auctions & know exact shipping price scales)
& above auction bollocks on a n14 fog switch topped it off for me,
don't know ins & outs of TOTS fiasco but I did see pic of him on the BMW roof with the floor polisher & thought to myself who the f00k would want that clown working on their car ! was not a good marketing pic that :-) lol

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

how about a mass forum bid, we all keep bidding, separately of course, see if we can get this up in the 1000's then either just put no longer required or create a fake account and let that one win. Twisted Evil

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lmao now now lets not start another forum war ..... Rolling Eyes

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

oh Leighton you're no fun Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]