Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A lap in my pulsar at Bedford GT Circuit Monday 9th Set 2013

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

r called jay

Here's my best lap from Bedford last week. We had a wet day to say the least Sad 
Raining all morning but started to get a dry line just before lunch, and then heavy rain over lunch Sad 
The rain finally stopped about 3:30 and so got an hour on a drying track which topped the day off.
Tbh the rain sorted out all the pitfalls in my car. I had no understeer, just mild oversteer on the brakes on the entrance to the corners. Didn't have any temp issues because of the added cooling and not pushing so hard, and the brakes were holding up nicely.
The car was superfast in the wet but as it was drying out it was amazing.

Here's my best lap which was at the end of the day as the track was drying.
It was a 2:54.27 with prob a couple of seconds lost due to one car holding me up (which is good for such a long lap) and was 7 seconds quicker than I did at the GTIR trackday here last year which was in perfect conditions but I had to turn the boost OFF and pretty much bung the exhaust to get past the on track noise meters.
Was running low boost at 1.2bar which is about 360bhp and new nice and quiet exhaust (thanks Bob) which was 87.5db on the static meter Very Happy 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOy_7WjkNUQ

Cheers, Ben.

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

nice vid ben Cool 

whats that camera you've got and how much please?
glad the exhaust is all good that's a very nice system you had there

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Nice vid ..... reminded me of a racing game with the track marker on the side and the speedo in the corner Wink

r called jay

I borrowed a friends go-pro and was suction mounted to the inside of the screen. Very solid mounting and real nice piece of kit.
Bedford staff (who are total arses in all fairness) only allow solid mounted cameras so we had to fit on the fly once out on track.

r called jay

nomad wrote:Nice vid ..... reminded me of a racing game with the track marker on the side and the speedo in the corner Wink
It's cool afro  I love it, proper factory Nissan style, but it took me a while to work out how to overlap everything and get it right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum