Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coolant pipes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coolant pipes Empty Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 2:14 pm

gazgstar

Anyone got pics of the rear of the engine? Got coolant leaking from there after a long run but just cant get in to see anything

2Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 2:17 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Inlet manifold off jobby Wink Have fun... Laughing 

Had mine off 5 times in the 3 years ive owned it for damn water leaks Mad 

3Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 2:31 pm

gazgstar

Bastard Mad. Aha. I was hoping there was a way of just reaching round. May aswell ask how to get the inlet manifold off then because that doesnt look easy without moving the engine forward??

4Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 2:49 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

If you can find the pipe that's leaking you may be able to reach round & struggle? Bit min was the 1 that goes to OE oil cooler so I had to take it off!

5Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 7:31 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you can get to those pipes without removing the inlet manifold providing the dreaded Y brackets not fitted.

youll need to remove the oil filter and the ex downpipe though to get to them so a choice of two evils lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

6Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 9:36 pm

gazgstar

Lol nice 10 minute job then Smile. Yeah that bracket got well and truly binned when the engine was out lol

7Coolant pipes Empty Re: Coolant pipes 24th August 2013, 10:11 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Best place for it aswell ..... if you take the wheel off drivers side where the track rod end comes through the body you can see the pipes .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum