Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

V Festival

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1V Festival Empty V Festival 18th August 2013, 10:24 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Anyone on here been to it this year?
Reckon its gonna be a long night as the bloody copper chopper is hovering over Chelmsford Rolling Eyes 

2V Festival Empty Re: V Festival 18th August 2013, 10:40 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

haha copper chopper I like that Laughing 

I know a few that are going, not my cuppa though getting pints of piss lobbed over me, maybe im just getting old and miserable lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3V Festival Empty Re: V Festival 18th August 2013, 10:44 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Yeah I hear them rumours, choppers boogered off now Very Happy 
I've heard some good acts this evening but there's not many years where the lineup's been worth paying £250 odd for a weekend ticket. Wanted to go a few years ago when prodigy, muse, stereophonics etc were there Crying or Very sad 

4V Festival Empty Re: V Festival 18th August 2013, 11:22 pm

buckym120

buckym120

I went a few year back, cost 180 for weekend, 250 is for caravans I believe. Piss does get thrown all day long but stay away from the front and your usually dry. Was ok, not really a die hard music fan so I just got bolloxed and passed out...oh and dislocated my shoulder while pissed lol.

So not in a rush to go back

5V Festival Empty Re: V Festival 19th August 2013, 6:10 am

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Bloody hell, how did you manage to dislocate your shoulder? Even though I only live just over a mile away I'd be tempted to camp to try the experience one year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum