Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weston park festival of transport

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Weston park festival of transport Empty Weston park festival of transport 22nd June 2013, 11:41 am

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Well been wanting to show my car off for a while (although its quite rusty Crying or Very sad) so bit the bullet and im off tomorrow to weston park to put the car in the arena, not expecting to win anything at all but it deserves more than standard car parking. Wink will also give me a good idea of how other shows work for when I show off the rally coloured R.

2Weston park festival of transport Empty Re: Weston park festival of transport 22nd June 2013, 11:48 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you got the new turbo and stuff all fitted now tom?

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

3Weston park festival of transport Empty Re: Weston park festival of transport 22nd June 2013, 2:38 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

no bloody turbo!! Mad

see my other topic.

Im taking the black R tomorrow not the new R

4Weston park festival of transport Empty Re: Weston park festival of transport 23rd June 2013, 5:26 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

great day except the weather showers but some sunshine.

had some great cars in my class, lotus talbot, renault 5 turbo, r34 gtr, a couple of ferrari's, tr7s. (ferrari won the class).

had some good interest in the R from a few people mostly older people saying they wished they'd bought one years ago. and others having to look at the rear badges to see what the hell it was Razz.

so now im booked into the classics at the castle Bodelwyddan Castle, Rhyl. cant wait.

5Weston park festival of transport Empty Re: Weston park festival of transport 23rd June 2013, 6:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

good stuff glad you enjoyed it and good on you for putting the R about

6Weston park festival of transport Empty Re: Weston park festival of transport 23rd June 2013, 6:52 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

well to be honest i was also putting the nissan marque out there as there was only 3 nissans (gtr, 300zx,R) but loads of imprezas, xr's, triumphs etc. seem nissans are quite rare Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum