Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

enkei nt03 16x7 PCD 114.3 with pcd adaptor et35

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Hi all, i've found a set of enkei nt03 16x7 et35 but they are Pcd 4x114,3....so i contacted superforma for a set of 20mm spacer / pcd converter to have 4x100 and suits the R.

before buying wheels and stuff needed, i would like to know if they will suit corectly with 20mm more offset wich will bring them to ET15 if i am right....

will i need to roll the fender to suits them or not???

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

et 15 is quite a low offset on 7 inch wide wheels with the plus 20mm of the spacers et 35 is considered a good et to have thats with otu spacers, you can use the wheel fitment calculator on this site http://www.willtheyfit.com/. Type in the fitment of the wheels you have then your new ones and will tell you how much poke you will get or how they fit in the arch. Its a very good site i use it all the time

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

I don't understand! What is "poke", what is the range of good "poke i need to have?

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Poke out = stick out  Wink is just a term of phrase fred .

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Razz Razz i don't understand the stick out tooooooo!!!!

lol, ok, google told me!

so, i go from 38.2mm to 73.9mm about the poke....

i think i will try to put some 20mm spacer on the clio ET38 steelies i have and see how it is...

i'm in love with these enkei, but they are impossible to find in 4x100....in low size...they are discontinued...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum