Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

couple of pulsars

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 21st June 2013, 6:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What about this one 
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=390558845594

27couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 21st June 2013, 6:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks for your time but i was also watching similar mate but i think a weld straight to the flange would look neater and i have had ic pipe like that and used samco hose to join the two alloy pipes and its tight and close to manifold. dont want to block off the take off suppose it could be welded

28couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 21st June 2013, 7:06 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

But most of the ic piping is 3 inch so its stepped down to 2 inch lest with a join its less restrictive what ic have you got mate ?

29couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 12:15 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

GTI-R US wrote:think its hardy172 who left deposit on red car we just got in

Nope, wasn't me that was after a midnight purple R Bob.

I must admit I do think they look well in midnight purple, if it's the same R as the one I've seen on eBay the guy selling it says it needs a new turbo because it's puffing white smoke.
If that's all it needs could be a bargain for someone, it's only at just over a grand at the moment. I'm sure it's got a carbon bonnet on it aswell which I know are not cheep!

30couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 12:47 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

im confused now : /
the red car we just got in, was it not you that left the deposit (bill)???

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

31couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 2:53 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

GTI-R US wrote:im confused now : /
the red car we just got in, was it not you that left the deposit (bill)???

Haha yes Bob it was.
I wasn't looking for a midnight purple one though, must of been somebody else.

I will pm you my number incase you need to get in touch with me about the car.

Can't wait till shes ready so i can take her home Very Happy

32couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 2:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep that's ok then I thought you had been abducted by aliens and one of them had taken over your body lol

not started on her yet, desperately trying to get adams car done for the weekend as weve had it 3 weeks on Friday doing the shell swap we can then crack on with your red beasty Smile

33couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 3:21 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Cheers Bob, nice one.

Can't wait to get her, every since I mentioned getting a pulsar to my mate who has a civic type R he keeps telling me about all these pulsars that he's raced that can't keep up with him Rolling Eyes
As much as Im going to refrain from launching her I've just got this overwhelming urge to get next to him at a set of lights and smoke him Haha!
Don't get me wrong the civics are good cars but I think he's talking a bit of crap because I've only seen about two pulsars on the roads in the last 5 years, if that, and he's apparently seen about 5 in the past 2 weeks lol!

Will I need to run this engine in that your putting in for me? I hate running in but if it needs it then I will do it properly

34couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 3:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

no it will be a good secondhand lump we have bill so no need to run in.

youll beat the type r with no problem at stock boost and really smoke him at 1 bar and certainly whoop him off the line unless he has something very very special under the bonnet, i.e supercharger etc

35couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 26th June 2013, 4:09 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nope he's all stock appart from exhaust and airfilter, he's a good lad be he can talk some crap lol
I think he will be supprised at how the pulsar will shift for an old gal Very Happy
He lives down a long private drive so I think I will take him for a spin up there and treat it like its a rally stage Laughing

36couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 27th June 2013, 11:49 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You should set a camera up love the old reaction camera vids Razz

37couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 27th June 2013, 1:51 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

nomad wrote:You should set a camera up  love the old reaction camera vids Razz

That's a good idea, I should try and get a hidden camera set up in there, will be amusing to watch his reaction Laughing

38couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 28th June 2013, 8:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

went for the part you put up in link leighton

got this after i tested might help anyone fitting turbo timer push to start or similar
if you want to add it to best place

ignition barrel side other side of plug ie cars harness

white n red 12v perminent live white
black n yellow earth (-) black n white
black n white ignition feed 1 12v black n brown
blue ignition feed 2 12v white n blue

39couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 7:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What link was that mate i chuck so many up lol ....good bit of info there matey il put it in the useful bits Wink 

40couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 8:50 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

flange for intercooler pipe earlier in this thread mate

41couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 8:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Oh yeah sorry just me being think lol .... guess it will give you the option to either a hose coupler or tig it together ..... wich one ie that for mate .

42couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 9:09 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

black wide arch mate.forge front mount but this pipe was missing as said cut original standard pipe turned it and tiged it perfect fit just i hate the look of standard pipe. i got my compomotives fitted at last today spacing is all good etc now took a picture and took them off as i am hoping to get under the car clean it and blast it with shultz gun (underseal)blacken it off tomorrow

43couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 9:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah its not very attractive tbh but not much room to do much else with a fmic ...bloody hell you been busy then fella what spacing did you go for ?

44couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 9:31 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

i was going to polish it but it will be next weekend after i underseal it tomorrow.215/45/17 et 35 wheels ended up25 on the rear nothing on the front and it looks and drives spot on.Everything else is taking ages got most my gauges in now apart from lambda. uprated box should be next big thing i get that next couple weeks then bolt my new turbo on. Mean time waiting on my hopefully last reply from edd so i can get ecu sent to me ASAP so i can fit injectors z32 so ican drive down for further mapping

45couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 9:37 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Where did you get your box from bud ? Thats a long old drive to eds for you ....what ecu a nisstune and just the base map kind of thing .

46couple of pulsars - Page 2 Empty Re: couple of pulsars 29th June 2013, 9:51 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

similar i dont think he can use nistune as i want switcable maps and launch controll.My car will be 95% road use inc fast b roads racing bikes Very Happy but i want to do a track day or two as promised myself and others for nearly two year now (f ing expensive tho) so need a map for that as i did alot of testing with exhaust and flow and anybox silancer db killer hammers performance so would like a seperate map for when i fit silencer box to bring db level down to track standards.some say its not needed but map it with the box in and take it out or vice versa totally changes the mapping needed

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum