Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jap Show At Santa Pod

+6
Scrim_R
pulsarmoley
GTI-R US
ROB_IOW
hreggtir
Girl racer
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Jap Show At Santa Pod - Page 3 Empty Re: Jap Show At Santa Pod 3rd July 2013, 8:56 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Wocka wrote:Ohhhh sorry i know who you are now :Di briefly spoke to another lad in a grey gtir and confused me. Was good to meet and chat to you

What did you run again?

yeah there were 3 grey ones i think, yeah and you

my best was 13.8

52Jap Show At Santa Pod - Page 3 Empty Re: Jap Show At Santa Pod 3rd July 2013, 9:54 pm

Wocka

Wocka

there was a grey one near where i was parked with a front splitter i loved, looked like a custom one but i prefered it to my crux one :/

good time mate, was the strip busy on the sat?

53Jap Show At Santa Pod - Page 3 Empty Re: Jap Show At Santa Pod 3rd July 2013, 10:05 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Wocka wrote:there was a grey one near where i was parked with a front splitter i loved, looked like a custom one but i prefered it to my crux one :/

good time mate, was the strip busy on the sat?

yeah it was, i only did 4 cos thats all i could get, was queuing back to where the block of shops/burger place was so from about 1.30ish or whenever lunch finished til 5 only 4 runs, all the rest was waiting time. so when i saw the lack of queue sunday i was going to go again, then bob said he'd go down with me, but i bottled it, it was still in 1 piece. ha ha

54Jap Show At Santa Pod - Page 3 Empty Re: Jap Show At Santa Pod 3rd July 2013, 10:16 pm

Wocka

Wocka

the queing is a nightmare and the weather didnt help. i prefere shakespeare as when your queing to run, u are nxt to the strip so u can see what happening

55Jap Show At Santa Pod - Page 3 Empty Re: Jap Show At Santa Pod 3rd July 2013, 10:29 pm

Wocka

Wocka

heres my 13.3 video, youtube wouldnt upload it so done it in photobucket in low res

https://s608.photobucket.com/user/wocka_2009/media/lowres-youtube_zps600e982a.mp4.html

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum