Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Few quick questions

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Few quick questions Empty Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 3:51 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Im trying to sort vac piping before it goes of to respray tonight.

On the INLET manifold ive notices right BEHIND the TPS sensor there is a vac nipple pointing down diaganaly towards passenger footwell. Now is this the nipple that the RED vac pipe on this diagram goes to?

http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/gtir/misc/diagrams/vacuum-piping.jpg.html

Question 2, I noticed pulling the car out of the garage thet the cluthch pedal has developed a click when pressed near the floor & also feels like it has a highr biting point? That could be my mind playing tricks tho? but deffo developed a click, also put 1 of nomads support brackets on but cant see that makink it click?

2Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 3:54 pm

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

mine clicks too but just as soon as its pressed, thought the support bracket would solve it but it didnt

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

3Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 4:03 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Just seen a thead on OC where someone says its the nylon sleeve the bolt for the pedal sits in, as before i put the support bracket on it didnt do it so its prob just pulled things abit tighter & no flex in the box now so its disterbed the nylon sleeve & bolt... But apparently nothing to worry about?

4Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 4:30 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Give it a spray up on the nylon washers part something like a silicone spray or spray grease as you will be able to get it in there . Technicley the bracket shouldnt of pulled it over or anything and i test fitted everyone to make sure it didnt mate .

5Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 4:34 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No it fits fine mate, ahat im sayin is it prob used to have abit of flex without the bracket & now it dousnt so it prob just clicks abit if you know what i mean? the bracket is fne pal Smile

Anyone know about the first question?

6Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 4:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Few quick questions Abc does this help abit mate

7Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 5:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Few quick questions Air-chamber-hoses

8Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 7:53 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Yep that dous help alot cheers Leighton, But there is a vac nipple right behind the TPS pointing diaganaly downwards that nothing is conected to, is this where the RED vac pipe in this diagram go's to?? or is it a different vac nipple?
http://www.gtiroz.net/gallery/gtir/misc/diagrams/vacuum-piping.jpg.html

9Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 8:42 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its not the idle screw thingy ..... ????

10Few quick questions Empty Re: Few quick questions 30th April 2013, 8:45 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

No mate the idle screw is on the side of the plenum. this is a vac nipple basicly behind the TPS/under the first throttle boddy?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum