Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

AFR gauge wiring

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1AFR gauge wiring Empty AFR gauge wiring 10th April 2013, 5:36 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Right lads whos got a wideband in there R?

Ill be fitting mine sometime soon & just wondering the easyest route for the lamba wireing? As i hear its best to fit the lamba behind the flexi so it dousnt get to hot.
So my idea for routing the wiring was run behind centre console & down under drivers seat & out of the hole where the hotdog wire for the cat runs, then obviusly into exhaust!

Is this the way most people run the wiring or is there a better way?

Also where do people take a GOOD live & negative from for the gauge itself?

2AFR gauge wiring Empty Re: AFR gauge wiring 10th April 2013, 6:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I guess that depends on where your putting the gauge fella .... through the hotdog hole is the easiest route for it if your going further down the exhaust .

3AFR gauge wiring Empty Re: AFR gauge wiring 10th April 2013, 6:33 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Ill be mounting the gauge in a pod on the dash above the centre heater vents

4AFR gauge wiring Empty Re: AFR gauge wiring 10th April 2013, 6:57 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep I would route it the same gaz
as for wiring.....well you can pick up any live wire when ignitions on, even use the one to the head unit will be fine

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

5AFR gauge wiring Empty Re: AFR gauge wiring 10th April 2013, 7:10 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers bob, ill try get 1 of the ignition as it will prob be a better vaultage, I remember now, the shop i got it from said try take it from the ignition as if theres not enough current from another source it can give faulse readings

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum