Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

F1 going down hill

+2
nomad
BEBB GTIR
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1F1 going down hill Empty F1 going down hill 24th March 2013, 4:20 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

What a load of rubbish, both red bull and mercedes racing under team orders, in my opinion f1 is fixed Evil or Very Mad all drivers should race to win especially with it being only the second race of the season

2F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 24th March 2013, 4:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I didnt see it .... how we doing on this fantasy league thingy ?

3F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 25th March 2013, 1:52 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

dont think the fantasy league thing ever got off the ground unless i missed it whilst banged up in hospital lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 25th March 2013, 2:29 pm

Welling_AL

Welling_AL

BEBB GTIR wrote:What a load of rubbish, both red bull and mercedes racing under team orders, in my opinion f1 is fixed Evil or Very Mad all drivers should race to win especially with it being only the second race of the season

I agree - it really spoilt the race and has tarnished the sport a bit...
I understand the teams working together but the drivers should be allowed to race to the full and not get held up in politics - if Webber hadn't dialed down his engine he would have race competetively to the end and Rosberg should have been allowed to pass Hamilton if he had more fuel / better pace - shame really for those drivers - hope it dont ruin the season.

5F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 25th March 2013, 4:55 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Even hamilton cant hold it together, He dousnt know who he's driving for with his pit stop error Laughing

6F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 25th March 2013, 7:11 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:dont think the fantasy league thing ever got off the ground unless i missed it whilst banged up in hospital lol

Some of us joined one that Johnsy on the oc posted up as the one i was gonna use has ceased. Unfortunately this website isnt as good but didnt have much choice Sad

7F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 26th March 2013, 12:42 pm

I won't even watch f1 anymore, I know many others that have switch off now too due to the fact it is not racing anymore it's all politics....it started to go downhill in the earley 90's and now it's just awfull

8F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 26th March 2013, 1:46 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Dan the Gearboxman wrote:I won't even watch f1 anymore, I know many others that have switch off now too due to the fact it is not racing anymore it's all politics....it started to go downhill in the earley 90's and now it's just awfull

Couldnt of said it any better

9F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 26th March 2013, 3:04 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

+2

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

10F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 26th March 2013, 6:30 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Admittedly i know your right, its not proper racing so to speak anymore but i have to watch a sport and i cant stand watching football, cricket etc Laughing

11F1 going down hill Empty Re: F1 going down hill 26th March 2013, 6:36 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I dont really watch any sport cant be fooked with all that football malarky or cricket . Rugby its to much effort watching it Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]