Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

help! looking for a complete rear subframe for a GTi-R.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WesleyB12

Hello everybody new here to the forums my name is Jake. I am finally ready to swap my b12 to rwd. i know everybody is probably rolling their eyes at this thinking "oh god another idiot who thinks he can do this". But im very capable of doing so and have rwd swapped a crx already and dropped a 2jz into a 240sx s13. anyways im wondering if anybody knows were i can get a complete rear end? axles, subframe, springs, struts, hubs, driveshaft, brakes, brake lines,maybe the e brake cables (think se-r b13 is the same though), rear differential, sway bar, and all the bolts that go along with it.

Thank you guys

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Hi and welcome to the forum jake .... sounds good mate have you got any pics ..... best person to speak to is bob (gtirus) either give him a bell number is on the main page or drop him a pm Wink

buckym120

buckym120

Welcome on board mate, its not a run of the mill owners club on here so you won't get cunted off straight away for trying something different...if you was putting the sr20 in to a crx then that would be a different story lol.

As said bob will certainly be the man for the parts you require

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yep welcome to the forum fella as said

weve got all the bits in stock that youll need, just drop me a pm

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Digitalfaze

Digitalfaze
web admin
web admin

buckym120 wrote:Welcome on board mate, its not a run of the mill owners club on here so you won't get cunted off straight away for trying something different...if you was putting the sr20 in to a crx then that would be a different story lol.

As said bob will certainly be the man for the parts you require

seen it been done, not a crx was just an eg civic

http://www.avaloncreative.co.uk

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Any pics on that digi ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum