Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi all new bloke brighton

+4
toaster55
pulsarmoley
nomad
scotty6860
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Hi all new bloke brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Thats where id seen another one similar .

27Hi all new bloke brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 9:42 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

what power did she make in the end scott?
and did you get the idle prob sorted after the suggestions?

btw theres a green one outside my workshop, I call it the Kermit mobil lol

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

28Hi all new bloke brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 10:05 pm

scotty6860

scotty6860

Idle is done mate ed pluged in to it today air leak is gone not been back on the rollers yet but she is running sweet with no problems making 423 wich I am happy with for the time being I will have to pop up now there are no problems and have a look at the kemit Mobil and bring the bank card incase some thing catches my eye I am after another pulsar as I have two garages now speak to you about that when I come up and thanks for the help bob

29Hi all new bloke brighton - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi all new bloke brighton 7th May 2013, 10:08 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

your welcome scott Smile
the Kermit mobil is not what you think lol, youll see when you pop over Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2