Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 5th January 2020, 7:57 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Any one seen links or used the uprated maf set up’s sure one was using the r35 sensor and there was a different one. Anyone got any info on running coil set ups and what ecu etc

Main thing for now links to the prop shaft bearings new for sale please

2Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 5th January 2020, 11:17 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

GSP 514791S
https://www.autodoc.co.uk/gsp/9860484

FEBEST NCB-001
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Genuine-FEBEST-Propshaft-Centre-Bearing-NCB-001-Top-German-Quality/202348984421

BLUEPRINT ADN18026
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Propshaft-Mounting-BLUE-PRINT-Fits-NISSAN-Bluebird-Traveller-D21-37521-W1025-/143484336862

Any local auto part factor dealing Blueprint could get you the ADN18026

NISSAN 3752154C25 375214M725 37000-JD000
If you want cheap genuine you'll find the 4wd Qashqai up to late 2013 has the same prop bearing and you got loads of Qashqai's in parts yards I would think .

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Spot on B rep point to you ain’t looked at links until tonight but trust them

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Blueprint be best quality bet for you guys in UK I would suspect and cheaper in price than the Febest .
I get the Febest here for about 25GBP in your money, the come from chinese factory but pretty decent manufacture effort .

Hope this means you likely getting one of your R's on the road for the big year :-)

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It’s first progress in 2 year B so hope so. X mas is my only holidays so made a start. Blue wide arch car bought as rolling shell with just old parts on. So far dropped subframe and tank. Renewed all rubber pipes on both ends of tank. Fitted uprated pump and extended filter. Cleaned up and painted boot floor as previous owner batter had tipped so was messy. Fitted bigger discs on rear and uprated pads. Fitted rear coilovers. Fully stripped carpet roof lining etc cleaned everything up and re fitted. Renewed battery re location kit and fitted alloy battery tray. Sorted and improved lots of previous wiring
So as far as dash to re fit and then engine. Back at work now but now I have started I should make time and be able to keep on. Plan is get a mot on the thing then I can take bits off bit at a time and powder coat, clean etc. That way it’s ready but the more I get done is a bonus mate

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Well less chatting and more wrenching then Johnny , hahaha
Good luck and a good new year to you ...

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks same to you

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

looks like you have been busy Johnny, make sure to post some updates on here Smile hope you have been well mate.

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am good thanks Chris. Hope all is good with you ? Like I say jobs that are a must like the pipes should mean reliability on long journeys and once I get that mot cert it is valid 12 month so even if I am cleaning bits the night before at least I should be good to go to events.

Great logging in here and seeing a few posting again

10Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 8th January 2020, 1:12 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

It's the year of the R or Rat if you chinese ...

11Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 8th January 2020, 8:16 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

It’s the year of the R and I eat plenty Chinese budha

12Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 9th January 2020, 6:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Are both the front and rear well centre bearing the same ?

13Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 9th January 2020, 9:32 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^
Yes . same same

Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  GTi-R-Prop

14Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 10th January 2020, 1:31 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thought so thanks

15Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 16th February 2020, 7:55 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Anyone ever changed the prop bearings ? Ain’t looked guess it’s fairly straight forward ?

16Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 17th February 2020, 10:49 am

johnboy

johnboy

Hi Johnny, just to prove I'm still around. Smile
Changed one of the bearings on the Rasheen about 4 years ago. can't remember any problems so must have been fairly straight forward.
Unfortunately it was a cheap ebay bearing and got noisy after 3 or 4 months. So I fitted a 2nd hand complete R shaft from Bob and had no trouble since...

17Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings  Empty Re: Parts inc maf and prop shaft bearings 17th February 2020, 9:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good to see you still around hope all is good mate. Should get a chance to do it next weekend so hopefully goes ok

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum