Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tidying up the old girl

+4
astarozna
Mr B
mike74
nomad
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tidying up the old girl  Empty Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 10:23 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Tidying up the old girl  20180910
Tidying up the old girl  20180912
Tidying up the old girl  20180911

2Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 10:24 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Been having a tidy up as im selling it wanted it looking mint so set about giving it a spruce up as bought a new car already ....

3Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 10:45 am

mike74

mike74

Its maybe a Honda thing (perhaps Bob can confirm?) but, I'd prefer it without the paper go-faster kit.
Not sure how well it would last when the V-tech kicked in as well...
loopy
What new toy have you bought yourself now mate?

4Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:00 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I'm hoping a gtir lol .
No need for a new car just needs put some tlc into his R

Getting rid of a hondoo a good start, all that paper good, it will burn faster :-P

5Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Tidying up the old girl  20180916

6Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:04 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Me looking all gay lol

7Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:06 pm

astarozna

astarozna

Nice paper wrap affraid

8Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

It's a fiesta st 2 180 think it's stage one gotta go right over it to check what bits it's had done just from what I can see intercooler  st200 airbox  montune map  218bhp exhaust not sure wether it's catback or all the way through it's a milltek as from what I can see

Last edited by nomad on 14th September 2018, 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 12:25 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

You could of at least put a nissan badge on it :-(
You look less gay as not stood by a hondoo :-)
a cashback (auto correction lol) exhaust would be cool lol redline it and it spits out money :-D

10Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 1:38 pm

mike74

mike74

definitely better than the gift wrapped homo honda

11Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 2:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol Mr b I do hate auto correct it's me new phone I never got round to turning the bloody thing off .... lol

12Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 2:26 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Oh no you've crossed over to the dark side haha Evil or Very Mad

13Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 2:40 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Just wanted something newer tom plus it's turbo Laughing not really gonna do much to it for a while as it's totally skinted me out tbh ...

14Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 14th September 2018, 11:54 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I love it, nice work! and your awkward because your not standing next to a nissan Laughing

15Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 15th September 2018, 12:04 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^
Lol
if it was his R I would of come over and kissed him on the lips .
Was excited when I read the title.
I just thank Buddha it wasn't french junk or another hondoo :-D

16Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 15th September 2018, 5:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I have to admit I thought it might have been the R aswell, however I’m digging this car so all good Laughing

17Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 15th September 2018, 11:08 am

typeritr

typeritr

Feeling a lot of hostility towards the Hondas here tongue Mine has done me 10 years and seen off plenty of much more expensive cars

18Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 15th September 2018, 9:07 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Lol
I just don't like Honda's much, don't seem impress me much, I proper hate french tat like renault citreon and peugeot, not a big vw or bmw fan either, not actually a modern ford or vauxhall fan either lol :-)

19Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 16th September 2018, 6:23 am

typeritr

typeritr

I'm with you on the French, the Vauxhall, and the VW stuff there are a select few from the other brands I like.
The Honda Integra is regarded by many as the best fwd handling car  ever produced

20Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 16th September 2018, 6:46 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Yeh just don't appeal to me, don't like working on them as much as other jap makes .
I pretty much only buy awd turbo jap cars .
Most people consider me/us crazy loving pulsars lol, with rusty arches and crappy gearboxes :-)
One mans rubbish is anothers mans jewels ...

21Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 27th October 2018, 7:35 pm

shroom

shroom

How's the Fiesta getting on? Got rid of the Civic then? I have a fiesta zetec s with the 1.0 ecoboost it was great fun

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

22Tidying up the old girl  Empty Re: Tidying up the old girl 28th October 2018, 2:07 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah its good mate not liking white wheels they are such a pain to keep clean doesnt appear to have any lacquer on them either .. other than that its pretty good ... got rid of the civic so that was a bonus .... no jist gotta try and save some funds back up as the st totally cleared me out .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum