Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bumper guard/protector

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bumper guard/protector Empty Bumper guard/protector 11th June 2018, 8:53 am

mike74

mike74

Ok, so I tried in vain to fit one of these at the weekend. I've got one exactly like the attached photo to fit on, but no instructions. There's two 'U-clamps' to hold the guard onto the round beam behind the bumper, so I understand that bit ok.

Whats the deal with the four slotted holes? They seem to line up with tapped holes on the section that sits below the radiator. The only issue being they look like the underside of these tapped holes ie I can see the bottom of the bolts that are screwed into them.

Have I got to remove the radiator and install longer bolts into these holes? Or use big ass tie wraps onto the chassis somewhere?

cheers for now guys  Smile

Bumper guard/protector Guard10

2Bumper guard/protector Empty Re: Bumper guard/protector 11th June 2018, 8:58 am

Whytie

Whytie

The 2 clamps would be enough to hold it, that’s all I used

3Bumper guard/protector Empty Re: Bumper guard/protector 11th June 2018, 10:15 am

mike74

mike74

Good man, cheers Whytie. I might be able to get it on tonight in that case Very Happy

4Bumper guard/protector Empty Re: Bumper guard/protector 11th June 2018, 9:54 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I think I was able to use one bolt into that section below the radiator. All the other holes were flogged out on mine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum