Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nissan sticker for bumper guard

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Nissan sticker for bumper guard 29th January 2017, 8:26 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I have a bumper guard but no Nissan sticker, anyone have one, or sizes for one so I can get a copy made? A photo of one would be a start!

2Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 29th January 2017, 8:36 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

ADZ14 got some made awhile ago

3Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 29th January 2017, 11:54 pm

ADZ14

I still have some available. They were recreations of the factory version, and I've got brushed aluminium or mirror finish silver, both with black lettering.

They were $5aud each plus shipping.

4Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 30th January 2017, 6:33 am

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Ones I got made with bumper guards.
£3.50 delivered each or £5 delivered for 2.
Nissan sticker for bumper guard Image27

You can choose from Clear or white background.

5Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 30th January 2017, 8:34 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Or I could cut you one out of vinyl for £1.50 delivered.
Nissan sticker for bumper guard Screenshot_2017-01-30-08-31-49_zpspdzalnlf

6Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 30th January 2017, 12:29 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Thanks for reply's everyone, Andy, can you let me have your details and ill send you £5 for two of them?

7Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 30th January 2017, 12:30 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

ADZ14 wrote:I still have some available.  They were recreations of the factory version, and I've got brushed aluminium or mirror finish silver, both with black lettering.  

They were $5aud each plus shipping.

Thanks ADZ14, can you post some photos as I might get some of these too?

8Nissan sticker for bumper guard Empty Re: Nissan sticker for bumper guard 1st February 2017, 4:34 am

ADZ14

Daveymeladdy wrote:Thanks ADZ14, can you post some photos as I might get some of these too?

Here you go mate.

Nissan sticker for bumper guard Chrome%20Finish_zps9jddhgui

Nissan sticker for bumper guard Brushed%20finish_zpsuq6tsfxf

Nissan sticker for bumper guard Comparison_zpslqo6alsm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum