Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coventry motofest 2nd June

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coventry motofest 2nd June  Empty Coventry motofest 2nd June 9th May 2018, 1:14 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

im organising the the Gtir stand for the motofest in Coventry this yeah so can I have a list of who is coming along. It’s normally a free day out but I think this year they are asking for a small contribution to help them out (something like £5 per car) this year will be the first year they have permission for full on road racing and is normally a decent day out. For more info go to 
https://www.coventrymotofest.com/
It will be the Saturday we are attending this year as it was a better day last year.

2Coventry motofest 2nd June  Empty Re: Coventry motofest 2nd June 9th May 2018, 8:16 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

I'll defo come just not sure if in one car or two

3Coventry motofest 2nd June  Empty Re: Coventry motofest 2nd June 9th May 2018, 8:28 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

No worries at all mate, looks like it’s the usual lot coming then lol, might aswell just book 5 spaces

4Coventry motofest 2nd June  Empty Re: Coventry motofest 2nd June 9th May 2018, 8:32 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Ricks1983 wrote:No worries at all mate, looks like it’s the usual lot coming then lol, might aswell just book 5 spaces

Pete is coming Si needs to check dates Gaz has to pull his finger out and sort out clutch

5Coventry motofest 2nd June  Empty Re: Coventry motofest 2nd June 9th May 2018, 8:34 pm

Ricks1983

Ricks1983

Well if I be optimistic and book ten spaces then we can go from there

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum