Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spotted in Coventry

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spotted in Coventry Empty Spotted in Coventry 30th July 2018, 4:53 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Just reading through my Modern Classics magazine and they were at Coventry Motofest and they featured this Gtir.
Doesn't look like it was on a club stand.
Spotted in Coventry Img_2015

2Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 30th July 2018, 6:20 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

I think we know where most of them went, scrap or parked on a drive or in a lockup .
Pretty cool little hot hatch that has a special presence wherever you take it, think the love will only grow as the years roll by .

3Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 30th July 2018, 9:24 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

So will the rust Mr b Laughing

4Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 30th July 2018, 10:28 pm

shroom

shroom

Don't think they had the best reputation around the Midlands ( well most of the owners) lol most were thrashed within an inch of their life and as soon as a DET code or something popped up they would be shipped on eBay as no time to repair. Cheap cars at the time, couple of grand could pick one up and insure it without the higher premiums of a scoob Evo or anything else for that matter. Picked mine up at 18 and gave it hell Very Happy

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 30th July 2018, 10:45 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

nomad wrote:So will the rust Mr b Laughing
what's rust ? :-D

6Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 20th September 2020, 4:39 pm

Lew_GTiR

Hi mate, very randomly found this but this was my car at the time.. during motofest where we all were down transport museum it was quiet so we moved up to outside Cathedral Lanes... the best part is I'm about to buy her back with a friend. Thank you for sharing the pic, that's mega Very Happy any chance you could tell me the issue of the magazine so I can try to get a copy? Cheers - Lewis

Last edited by Lew_GTiR on 20th September 2020, 4:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

7Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 20th September 2020, 4:41 pm

Lew_GTiR

Spotted in Coventry Img_2012[url=https://servimg.com/view/19709439/6]

Last edited by Lew_GTiR on 20th September 2020, 4:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

8Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 20th September 2020, 4:42 pm

Lew_GTiR

Spotted in Coventry Img_2013[url=https://servimg.com/view/19709439/6][img]

9Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 20th September 2020, 4:59 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

Hi Lewis,
It's amazing or paths never crossed but good to hear from you and that your getting the old girl back!
Hope it's as you remember it.
Looking through the pics makes me want to have R again and maybe if the right one comes along I might just.
Anyway, the issue of Modern Classics was 08 Aug2018 edition.
Neil

10Spotted in Coventry Empty Re: Spotted in Coventry 20th September 2020, 5:13 pm

Lew_GTiR

Haha what a small world - it actually did.. I shredded my gearbox and we were talking about it for a while.. you're saved in my phone as Neil GTiR Gearbox and I've still got your number. How bizarre! Yes - I know the guy I swapped the car with very well, he works in my team at work and has fixed all of the issues! I can't wait! I know what you mean - they seem to be silly money now for anything half tidy. I'm just keeping hold of it for an investment long term

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum