Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whiteline front/rear swaybar

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Whiteline front/rear swaybar 24th January 2018, 9:50 pm

Reinier

Hi everybody,

I am a bit of a newbe here, this is my first post.
After a long period of 'research' I decided to let go of the 3S-GTE (toyota), cause they will not come in a 4x4 hatchback.
My goal is now a pulsat/sunny GTI-R, and now i am gathering info and parts.

My question is; the whiteline front swaybar 27mm (BNF23) and
rear swaybar 20mm (BNR23Z),

is this a good combination for pulsar/sunny GTI-R ?

I wanna know sure before I will buy these swaybars, (as possible).

--

OR are there better suppliers, or cheaper suppliers of front/rear swaybars?
You quys have so much more experience than me!

--

many thanks!!!!!!!
Reinier Cool
(The Netherlands)

2Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 25th January 2018, 9:59 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

Rear sway bar has been discontinued, good luck finding one, although it is probably the single greatest suspension upgrade you can do. The whiteline front is a waste of time, the stock bar on the cars produced up to 12/92 is 26mm, after that is 28mm, the Whiteline bar comes in right in the middle at 27mm. It's not really an upgrade.. i was told this information straight from whiteline.

I only bought a front one because it was cheaper to do so than to get my stock bar powdercoated and then add poly bushes. Front bars are plentiful, mainly because nobody buys them.

3Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 25th January 2018, 12:21 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Hi mate, welcome to the forum Smile

4Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 25th January 2018, 9:29 pm

Reinier

Thx mate for the good info!

5Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 26th January 2018, 9:01 am

DC313

DC313

I found the rears for sale on here...

http://id-workz.co.uk/suspension/anti-roll-bars/whiteline-rear-anti-roll-bar-adjustable-pulsar-gti-r?mfp=vehicle%5B28%2C54%2C83%5D

6Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 26th January 2018, 6:22 pm

Reinier

The Whiteline Rear Anti Roll Bar (Adjustable) - Pulsar GTI-R

has been ordered !!

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnks mate

7Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty ow ow 28th January 2018, 9:52 pm

Reinier

A you can see, do not be happy before you have it in your hands
because they reteurned the money,
reason..whiteline has discontinued that product tongue Exclamation

8Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 29th January 2018, 12:21 pm

DC313

DC313

Ah bad times, I might have found another company! but i'm contacting them first to see if they do have any old stock. I'll keep you updated.

Cheers

9Whiteline front/rear swaybar Empty Re: Whiteline front/rear swaybar 8th April 2018, 11:23 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

I warned you guys. I know several people that's happened to. Place the order and then the money gets refunded because they don't actually have it in stock.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum