Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

anyone noticed forums dead

+7
Jammin
Stu
Mad4it
johnny gtir
BEBB GTIR
nomad
GTI-R US
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1anyone noticed forums dead Empty anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 10:17 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

was saying on the gtiroc how dead the modifiers site and gtiroc have become (just 4 posts yesterday on gtiroc) up till i put that thread and 2 of those were mine and the other 2 dans lol, the modifiers now seems 100% dead other than people moaning all the time

i know its been dead on here too but think this is the most active site at the moment
think the winter blues have took hold bigtime this year

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

2anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 5:33 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Ive noticed it drop off on here abit but it plods along dont really go on modifiers anymore prefer to put my time and effort on this site never really liked the oc always found it to be clicky..... Im here most days and evenings i see alot of people pop on just not post anything Razz

3anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 6:03 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

trouble with the other 2 forums is there are to many newbs who just wanna know how to get there pulsar faster not how to maintain and keep it, at least this forum is for the more dedictaed members Very Happy

4anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 7:38 pm

I pop on when I can remember my password, I don't have time at the moment as work has gone mental.

5anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 8:21 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Totally agree with the clicky side of the oc its a joke. Its only £20 so its nothing for a year but for what really ? I have mentioned on there a few times even if it was a sticker gtiroc and the year when you renew membership few stickers and 50p postage not going to bankrupt the club

6anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 7th November 2012, 11:06 pm

Mad4it

Mad4it

Agreed. Both sites are quiet and need a revamp and some new energy.

7anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 1:48 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

There's no community on modifiers anymore.
I rarely go on any of the forums now, they're to boring!
Can't be arsed to answer questions I've answered time n time again.
Plus I don't have a pulsar anymore :-(
Anyone care to donate one to me? Lol

It's a friendly bunch of guys on here! It's as much about the friendship as it is about the pulsar on here, which is what me and bob tried to achieve when I made the site :-)

http://www.j10-meets.co.uk

8anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 3:57 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Woops i did not realise i had to like you lot. Well it was nice while it lasted i best leave now Very Happy

9anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 6:16 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Woops i did not realise i had to like you lot. Well it was nice while it lasted i best leave now Very Happy
Don't leave mate, every forum needs at least 1 clown lol

10anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 7:09 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Ha i thought that was why we let the irish join the site lol speaking of which has colin posted lately ?

11anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 7:57 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think your right stu its as much about friendship as it is about the cars themselves i think if the site appears to be friendly people will want to join and not be scared to post questions and chat for the fear of being shot down like other sites. ....

12anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 10:07 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

yeah whats happened to the big irish donut?
hes been on clares facebook as he threatened to send me home in 10 bin bags after hes blown me to pieces with the bomb hes making Shocked

i hope hes not destroyed himself in the process Laughing

show yourself you big irish numpty, dont be shy now Laughing

with regard to this site, its certainly getting bigger every month, a majority dont post as already said but more posts on here than the other 2 at the moment.
me and stu tried to make this a kind of club as opposed to forum as such, we thought it just needed something a little different out there and something a bit more on a friendly basis

13anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 11:17 am

Jammin

Jammin

I pop on and take butchers, but im still waiting on mine back from Norris (fast approaching 2 yrs), so when i come on here i just find myself getting depressed or spending money on a car that i havent driven in yrs! Should have it back in Jan though, Dans building my box and Norris is literally bolting the head back on so, fngers crossed, its nearly there! I hope! touch wood! kneeling and praying etc etc!

14anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 8th November 2012, 7:06 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

it will be worth it in the end ? two years because like me funds are always slowing things down or norris has taken that long ?

15anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 9th November 2012, 8:54 am

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Shit, 2 years? I thought it was only hitech that did that lol
I think hitechs average was 6 years to rebuild an engine wasn't it lol

16anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 21st November 2012, 5:36 pm

Concrete-GTIR

Concrete-GTIR

I've noticed the forums bein a bit dead too but I think a lot of it is the time of year, I haven't posted much on any site for a while but still look most days Wink

17anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 21st November 2012, 6:38 pm

the vamp

the vamp

been busy boys anyway pulsar is still in 1 piece just havnt had much to say alow its always good to come on and read the ramblings of the big orange 1 and of course see whats happening just dont have the money at the minute to continue upgrading or should i say repairing the pulsar its worst than a woman lol

18anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 21st November 2012, 7:20 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

I think they are on a par to be honest owning a pulsar and having a nagging wife. ... It always wants something doing or something new ..... And then theres the pulsar Razz

19anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 21st November 2012, 11:15 pm

Drift God

Drift God

cb82 wrote:been busy boys anyway pulsar is still in 1 piece just havnt had much to say alow its always good to come on and read the ramblings of the big orange 1 and of course see whats happening just dont have the money at the minute to continue upgrading or should i say repairing the pulsar its worst than a woman lol

what ya broken now Colin? Razz

20anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 22nd November 2012, 11:43 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hes been making a bomb to blow me to smitherenes but blown hiself up in the process

im gonna now call him 'colin 1 digit' lol

21anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 22nd November 2012, 5:04 pm

Drift God

Drift God

gtirus wrote:hes been making a bomb to blow me to smitherenes but blown hiself up in the process

im gonna now call him 'colin 1 digit' lol

lol! lol!

22anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 23rd November 2012, 1:18 pm

the vamp

the vamp

. .
. .
. .
. .
....... .......
.heres a digit for ya
up yours whitey lol

23anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 23rd November 2012, 5:17 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

you aint blown the other finger off have you colin......resorting to typing with your nose now clown

24anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 26th November 2012, 11:30 pm

the vamp

the vamp

funny fooker arnt you sausage fingers lol ill be in contact with u 2moro Smile

25anyone noticed forums dead Empty Re: anyone noticed forums dead 27th November 2012, 4:37 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

this now seems to be the busiest gtir forum Shocked

its amazing how much its grown in just 9 months really, now got 150 members too
the gtiroc is now completely dead other than around 5 people posting and modifiers has died completely too other than a few noobs it picks up with typical newb probs

i reckon this time next year this will be the main one and gtiroc will fold as there will be a few not renewing their membership fees and i see the price of calenders has rocketed also Shocked

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum