Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It Passed another mot today

+2
mike74
ROB_IOW
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1It Passed another mot today Empty It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 8:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Took the R for mot  today and it went straight through as usual .

Not even Any advisories  .
I asked about the indicator  vent and he said I can't fail it as it's secure and you can clearly see the orange light .  

I've done a total of 1200kms this year .  So not exactly allot of mileage

It has gone straight through every mot since 2009
Last time it failed was 2008 and that was coz of a few bulbs and wiper blades

In 2008 it was on 73,800kms
And it's now on 89200 kms so if my maths is correct that's about 15000kms so 9000 miles ish in 9 years.

Not had a hard life has it

Last edited by ROB_IOW on 23rd November 2017, 8:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

2It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 8:34 pm

mike74

mike74

Its always a good feeling when they sail right through Cool

3It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 8:59 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Congrats on her passing Wink

4It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 9:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Get some miles on it next year mate as well sorted now

5It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 10:04 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good stuff, id hate having to that every year.

6It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 10:23 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Do you not have Any yearly inspections in Australia?

7It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 23rd November 2017, 10:35 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Each state is different but where I live I don’t have to. But some are once the car reaches 5 years old or 10 years old a yearly inspection is required.

8It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 24th November 2017, 9:56 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

I feel bad for you guys across the pond. We don't have any vehicle inspections whatsoever, except maybe in about 3 states, and even then it's just basic safety items.

About the only thing we have where I live is emissions testing, and that can be gotten around by sliding a $100 note in with the paperwork. And outside the city limits, they don't even do the testing.

9It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 24th November 2017, 10:12 am

mike74

mike74

yeah, but that isn't necessarily a good thing though. I've now got a vision in my head of these things running around Vegas!  :p
It Passed another mot today Car10

10It Passed another mot today Empty Re: It Passed another mot today 24th November 2017, 11:30 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

Vehicle inspectors are idiots anyway, half of them don't even know what to look for in the first place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum