Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refurbed rear calipers

+3
buckym120
Daveymeladdy
gtir_woody
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Refurbed rear calipers Empty Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:17 pm

boyciegtir325

Fantastic job by Biggred refurbing my rear calipers, highly recommend.

Refurbed rear calipers Img_1115
Refurbed rear calipers Img_1115

2Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:24 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Very fresh, red goes faster aswell Smile

3Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:35 pm

boyciegtir325

better go faster Woody, the company said it would ! Laughing

4Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:40 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

How much did that set you back mate ?

5Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:41 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Smart mate, post photo of them fitted, would be nice to see...

6Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 23rd October 2017, 8:48 pm

boyciegtir325

From memory think it was about £140, they even supplied refurbed pad retainers, think mine were missing when I sent calipers in.

Yeah will post pictures up when fitted.

7Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 24th October 2017, 7:50 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Looking good mate, heard of these for a while but never known anyone using them. What was the service like?

8Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 24th October 2017, 7:56 pm

boyciegtir325

Couldn't fault them to be honest, I was gonna refurb myself, but by the time I would have bought parts and caliper paint I decided it was just better for them to do the work. Didn't work out the difference in cost but worth it to know it's done right.

9Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 24th October 2017, 8:02 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

I’ve bought parts from them for years to do all my cars calipers and very good

10Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 24th October 2017, 10:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What was the turn around time ?

11Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 24th October 2017, 10:37 pm

boyciegtir325

Didn't really pay too much attention to that Leighton co's I was doing other things to the car, but from memory I think about 2 weeks.

12Refurbed rear calipers Empty Re: Refurbed rear calipers 25th October 2017, 6:16 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Cost in someways is nothing as like you say time spent ordering spares time effort stripping/rebuilding paint etc just post and get back all done. You hit the nail on the head while they were away free up time to do other jobs. Services like this I hope are around a long time as most just want to sell new stuff.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum