Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help on engine please

+5
gtir_woody
Cosmic73
mike74
nomad
Stu
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 28th May 2017, 8:25 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Not really you will have to check block pistons and liners for wear but crank and big end shells .... cranks are the worst if not salvagable ....

27Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 28th May 2017, 8:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Crank is harder to source a block should be easy if you did need one

28Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 19th June 2017, 11:59 am

Telly

Sorry not posted with a update. Just want to say thank you to Stu for all the help sorry buddy for all the newbie questions.

So update....... the engine is completely gone and needs a full engine rebuild as head gasket has gone. I tool the sump off and found water mixed with with oil :-(

29Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 19th June 2017, 9:31 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Happy to help mate.
Sorry to hear the engine is fucked Sad

30Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 20th June 2017, 10:49 am

Telly

Atleast now i can start to rebuild the engine to spec i want all at once instead of doing it one thing at a time.

Just hope i dont fk everything up tryna rebuild as i have no clue lol

31Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 1st July 2017, 9:29 pm

Telly

Hi guys. So i am trying to take the upper oil pan off but its just not happening if taken all the bolts i can see but its not coming off am i missing something? I have searched everything but no luck can any 1 help plz

32Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 2nd July 2017, 6:40 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

How many have you found/removed

33Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 2nd July 2017, 7:24 am

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Have you used the 2 x engine to transaxle bolts as per below mate?

Help on engine please - Page 2 Image10

34Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 2nd July 2017, 8:16 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

I would say without a doubt that's bottom end growl .

35Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 2nd July 2017, 12:16 pm

Telly

Hi spike thanx no i have not done that i am going to try that now thank you. I have removed apl the other bolts just not fitted the 2 into the vacant holes

36Help on engine please - Page 2 Empty Re: Help on engine please 3rd July 2017, 8:56 pm

Telly

Hey guys thank you managed to get it off in the end very confusing for some one who has never worked on a engone before lol thanx guys gna tale crank n bearing out next and top head.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum