Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forge auctuator

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forge auctuator Empty Forge auctuator 23rd April 2017, 3:37 pm

SonaGTIR

Guys. My car is running 0.9 bar making 286hp. Whilst having work done to the car I'm thinking of reppaveing my stock auctuator for a forge straight bar one I have. Would this mean I would have to remap or change the cars furlong/timing or anything over again? It's been lying in the house so I'm thinking it may aswell go on

2Forge auctuator Empty Re: Forge auctuator 23rd April 2017, 10:19 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

Bob has just changed my one for a Forge actuator. The standard one wasn't man enough to operate the waste gate at 1.3 bar. I got the spring kit as well, I think we put the blue spring in there as the pressures are not quite what forge quoted them at.

The car was put back on the dyno just to check fueling etc and then the boost controller was adjusted to the desired boost level as it performed different with the new actuator. I would recommend you get Bob or someone to check the fueling etc afterwards just so its boosting / fueling as it should.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum