Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Side indicator rubber seals

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Side indicator rubber seals Empty Side indicator rubber seals 27th February 2017, 10:08 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

the rubber that sits behind my side indicators has cracked and dropped out, anyone have spares? even if I have to buy the indicators too? Also, anyone have any idea how to get the beggars off the car????

2Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 27th February 2017, 11:14 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

The rubber is attatched..
Push them on the front and they will clip put.

3Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 27th February 2017, 11:30 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I just brought aftermarket replacements, cheap and easy to get. I put my hand up inside guard and clipped them out. Can do the other way aswell.

4Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 28th February 2017, 9:51 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

I've got white ones on the car, so will be looking for replacement white ones, so brand new if possible, with new rubbers, assuming they come with them. Anyone know where I can get these?

5Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 1st March 2017, 8:27 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

I tried to find some over there, but didn't come up with anything. I got some on ebay from aus, for $33.90. If you cant find any, I could get them for you, and post over there.

6Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 1st March 2017, 8:55 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Have a look at bestpartstore.co.uk . pretty sure they had good selection of n14 lighting such as indicators front and side in orange or clear and pricing okay too .
Unable link as internet having problems here today :-/

7Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 1st March 2017, 10:02 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looks like they have yellow ones on that site thumbsup

8Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 1st March 2017, 6:20 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Used to be lots of sites over here looked last night not as many now for sure

9Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 18th March 2017, 10:17 pm

Daveymeladdy

Daveymeladdy

FYI... Solved this, the clear plastic indicators are REALLY hard to find! so I bought brand new replacement yellow ones and then nicked the rubber off them to fit to the clear ones, which seems to have done the trick

10Side indicator rubber seals Empty Re: Side indicator rubber seals 18th March 2017, 11:18 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Good idea, glad you solved it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum