Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uk suny indicator and wiper stalks onto pulsar

+2
Hardy172cup
ROB_IOW
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

My wipers are playing up and was thinking about fitting uk stalks
Will put the indicator onto the correct side

But will the wires and plugs be the same ?

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I had thought about that. It gets tedious hearing the wipers scrape across a dry windscreen everytime I go round a corner because I keep getting confused going from one car to another  Rolling Eyes 

toaster55

toaster55

The plugs are different i was going to change mine but it was going to be a pain, as you need to rewire the plugs plus the steering column cowling wont fit so you will need a uk sunny one as well.
i'll try and dig out the ones i got from the scrappy and take a phot to show the differance over the weekend.

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

My mates pulsar has uk stalks fitted, so im wondering if someone has done this in the past to his?

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Always consider the Pulsar with indicator/lights on right stalk to be correct, was always the standard for rhd but EU cars & being cheap/lazy with minimal part changes for rhd vehicles made the mess we in now lol ...

johnboy

johnboy

I changed it on one of mine - I think one plug fits and the other doesn't, as said above. The wire colours are all the same so as long as you get the plug with the stalk it's an easy solder job.  Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum