Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dam dog bloody jack Russel

+2
ben15476
johnny gtir
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Dam dog bloody jack Russel 19th July 2016, 5:01 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

When your dog gets you up at 5am as she has climbed off her dog bed and wandering back and forth on laminate floor . You feel sorry for her thinking she needs a drink or the toilet so up you get to let her out as she is getting old. To find yourself at the bottom of the stairs and she sitting at the top looking at you as much as to say what you doing . Then she eventually  comes down goes out. All the time your trying your best not to set the other dogs off as they in kennel in garage or wake the rest of the house up. You go back up to bed and the fooking dog goes into sitting room starts rolling about  on her back etc playing ( like she dose ) but your not a puppy anymore your nearly 14 then I gaurentee next half hour I will start getting ready for work come down to find her asleep. # bad dog   I had late night early morning as am a bad enough sleeper as it is and she decides to do this typical women awkward bitch

2Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Re: Dam dog bloody jack Russel 19th July 2016, 6:58 am

ben15476

ben15476

Try coming back on sunday afternoon and finding the dog that you were looking after for someone had got up on a table and managed to get a pot of red paint down, open it up and cover two rooms, floors, walls and himself in it!

Bloody dogs!

3Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Re: Dam dog bloody jack Russel 19th July 2016, 10:46 am

toaster55

toaster55

Know your pain! Our dog starts barking at shit he's heard and wakes Everyone up. But I can put up with that as he's stopped eating the television remotes! Three of them the little shit and always when I got back from work so I couldn't watch tv. Shitbag! Although that's probably the misses fault for not hiding them from him.

4Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Re: Dam dog bloody jack Russel 20th July 2016, 9:04 am

shroom

shroom

I find Cats can be worse, when I lived at home Mom & Dad went on holiday so I was looking after the gaff.

Woke up in the middle of the night to hear the cat swarking and whining, came out to find Mom & Dads bedroom door open? WTF it was all closed, went in and it had pooped all over their bed. As it was about 4am I frew a fit and grabbed the nearest thing to me, a meter long cardboard role from some bubble wrap, chased it down the stairs until it submitted under the living room sofa. Continued to pummel it a bit with the role until I could get my hand under to grab it. Pulled it from out of the sofa to find it was that scared it shit itself all down me! so I proceeded to launch it out the door about 10 meters, and it ffing landed in its feet!

Moral of the story kids is to not let cats in the house over night and don't abuse them with a cardboard role or you might get poop down you.

It got its own back though as a few months latter it sh1t in my bed and I didn't realise until I jumped in and roled in it....

I hate Cats...

'Shit' think I need to sell my Sunny!

But woman cant replace a sheep
Oh I wish that for the peace!
But I really cant find my honey
The only one I would give my money
Is one with a great big fleece
And then I would be at peace...

5Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Re: Dam dog bloody jack Russel 20th July 2016, 9:36 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

My GF has cats, bastards things start fighting in the middle of the night, wakes the whole neighborhood up lol

6Dam dog bloody jack Russel  Empty Re: Dam dog bloody jack Russel 20th July 2016, 12:37 pm

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

shroom wrote:I find Cats can be worse, when I lived at home Mom & Dad went on holiday so I was looking after the gaff.

Woke up in the middle of the night to hear the cat swarking and whining, came out to find Mom & Dads bedroom door open? WTF it was all closed, went in and it had pooped all over their bed. As it was about 4am I frew a fit and grabbed the nearest thing to me, a meter long cardboard role from some bubble wrap, chased it down the stairs until it submitted under the living room sofa. Continued to pummel it a bit with the role until I could get my hand under to grab it. Pulled it from out of the sofa to find it was that scared it shit itself all down me! so I proceeded to launch it out the door about 10 meters, and it ffing landed in its feet!

Moral of the story kids is to not let cats in the house over night and don't abuse them with a cardboard role or you might get poop down you.

It got its own back though as a few months latter it sh1t in my bed and I didn't realise until I jumped in and roled in it....

I hate Cats...

lol!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum