Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob's the man

+4
Mr B
gtir_woody
johnboy
Cosmic73
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bob's the man   Empty Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 9:58 am

Cosmic73

Cosmic73

https://www.gumtree.com/p/nissan/nissan-gtir-2.0-turbo-4wd-3-dr-hatchback-petrol-manual/1177298444

2Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 10:16 am

johnboy

johnboy

Yes, saw that yesterday.
Good bit of advertising for Bob.
Not a fan of the colour but they should have painted the front tow eye yellow as well....

3Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 10:36 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Damn that looks clean Smile

4Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 12:27 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Nothing this clown sells is that clean.
Every pulsar he selling been in a heated carpeted garage (yeh right)
Generally shaggy examples put right as much as possible for big profit with lot of false info/history added .
I wouldn't buy a used bicycle off them .

5Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 3:48 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

It is a bit pricey lol

I always remember a yellow and black R for sale years ago which looked the dogs bollocks always liked that colour combo

6Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 8th July 2016, 8:29 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Mr B wrote:Nothing this clown sells is that clean.
Generally shaggy examples put right as much as possible for big profit with lot of false info/history added .
won't disagree but I seen this one in person before and after ( sure I did) and it was very solid this one

7Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 9th July 2016, 2:44 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Mr B wrote:Nothing this clown sells is that clean.

Not true!
Not sure on stuff hes sold a few years back but the 2 cars we have done for him have had no expense spared on them, i only speak and say as i find and he to me seems to be a very genuine guy
We did a full engine build on the winter green car they had back to oe spec. Nothing was skimped on and was a very very nice car indeed, actually i was considering purchasing it myself to keep.

The one in the ad we did do the work on as he stated, whole underside was totally stripped and every part referbed.
Was only one bad part which was one of the chassis rails had been dented and had corroded as it had been jacked up on at some point so we cut it out and made up a new box section mimicking the original then welded it in.
Car underside, engine bay and arches were stripped back to bare metal, rust treated, primed with red oxide, stone gaurd was then applied and had 4 coats of aj4 red then laquered to finish, so certainly no bodge.
Gearbox was stripped and rebuilt and engine had a full check over. Then on assembly a brand new oe exhaust system was fitted supplied to us by Si @ infusion.
car was then set up on dyno with fuelling checked and from memory it ran around 240bhp at stock boost.

Only thing he hasnt had done is the rest of the body put back to the original aj4 red which his bodyshop was going to do, but other than that the car is a very good straight car and i think well worth his asking price imo........more if it had been painted back in the original red.

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

8Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 9th July 2016, 3:27 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Well if you referring to sye I would disagree. Just reading the descriptions gives hints and if you check paperwork/remarks on imports you'll find a few odd scenarios. He well known in UK trade scene and member on here had poor pulsar deal from him (you should remember that as came to you for repairs I think) .
The impeccable green one listed as unabused example blew up on a test drive lol,  most of his R's were reverted to close to stock with some Nismo/Nissan extras thrown on to boost appeal .
For sure he has odd decent one but I wouldn't touch a jdm pulsar with non original paint at that price.

9Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 12th July 2016, 3:18 am

Indy

I say this car being worked on by Bob and it was a true back to metal under seal I was over a few times and the amount of work carried out on it was astonishing.

10Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 12th July 2016, 3:19 am

Indy

I wish bob would do mine lol wink wink

11Bob's the man   Empty Re: Bob's the man 29th July 2016, 8:40 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Course i will Indy but still waiting for my turban with big red ruby planted in middle Laughing

Mr b
Yes the grey car he had for sale few years back did need a clutch fitting after Rich had bought it but he did offer to pay for the clutch when we fitted it.
And the green car that was sold then blew up on test drive in fairness to him it was brought down to us for a full stock engine build which cost him a fair few quid.
So he could have said 'Bob lash it up' but he didnt he wanted everything done properly before xar was sold so i cant knock the guy at all tbh, everything hes asked us to do ha has wanted done to a high standard.

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content