Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wish I could see the Bobs face

+4
scottyboy
Hardy172cup
GTI-R US
Gaz GTiR
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:00 pm

During our trip to spa I thought it would be a good time to let bob know he sold me a car dirt cheap that had ohlins adjustable suspension on it he looked slightly upsets but you win some you lose some.

Anyway I thought I would wip a plug out when I got home just to have a look see at what pistons are in the motor turns out that they are.......................................

Forged pistons Smile

Cheers Bob Wink

2Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:07 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

I can vouch for this as Dave rang me acting like a little kid at Christmas asking if id checked mine yet but ive not got round to it.

Cant beleave you Dave... talk about falling lucky Rolling Eyes 

3Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:09 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

fuck it pale 

god knows what I was thinking when I let you take that motor as I never really checked anything as thought it was all bog standard lol

seriously though dave im pleased for you, not many get one over on me and you grabbed yourself the bargain of the century with that car.
I advertised it for £1800 for a quick sale and no one really wanted it for some strange reason Laughing 
couldn't have gone to a nicer geezer though so im pleased for you david............... ya fookin cnut cat Laughing

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

4Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:14 pm

It's like Christmas at my house!

At least the car is been looked after well Smile

It's looking like am going to end up with a good track car with this engine an suspension on it.

5Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:17 pm

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Nice Very Happy

I told my mate he should buy that car, sounded like a bargain for £1800 but he didnt want to drive half the way across the country to buy it. i bet he will be kicking himself when i tell him hes missed out Laughing

6Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:20 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:It's like Christmas at my house!

At least the car is been looked after well Smile

It's looking like am going to end up with a good track car with this engine an suspension on it.

Was looked after well until you got your hands on it Dave.......... Im saying nothing Laughing 

7Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:22 pm

It's you your a jynx the car started fine at the petrol station when I left you last night.

8Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:25 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Because I gave it abit of BOOST down the car park before you went... I put aload of charge in it for you Wink

9Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:26 pm

It's because it knew you had left am going to make a list of things that went wrong since you got in it.

10Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 3:30 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Tlc Dave that's all she wants off you, Cant believe you could of killed us with that dodgy tyre Shocked 

11Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 4:20 pm

Now I have everything out of the way I will start to sort the car out just wanted these track days/sprint days over first.

12Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:26 pm

scottyboy

Got lucky with that buy mate Smile

13Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:45 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Icing on the cake would be if its got a mines ECU or similar Smile

14Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:46 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

If i was you id take them back bob .... i might have to check mine ....although  i dont think im that lucky ....mines probably got a mirca bottom end Razz

15Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:53 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

lol it certainly wouldn't have been an £1800 car if I had of took the time to check
I knew that was a bloody good engine as I always said I would trust it to go anywhere and its proved me right so far

the ohlins 50mm struts are worth £500 and 2k for a forged lump makes me feel like shedding a tear lol

16Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:58 pm

£2900 buys the car back lol

17Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 6:58 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Demand your money back bob ..... or just take goods to the value of .... never trust those dodgy nothern monkeys Laughing

18Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:01 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Can't believe you let a dodgy northern monkey get one over on ya, your getting soft now you have that rasheen

19Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:02 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

I would but hes got it on the tab Laughing 

20Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:06 pm

If anyone wants there money back it's me I wanted a standard car and now look what I have ended up with!!!

I give you till the end of the week for my money back please or a huge discount on the shell when I come for it Smile

21Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:15 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Il swap the engine with you then dave ....il even throw in my spare shell Wink

22Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:18 pm

buckym120

buckym120

Sir Dangerous Dave wrote:If anyone wants there money back it's me I wanted a standard car and now look what I have ended up with!!!

I give you till the end of the week for my money back please or a huge discount on the shell when I come for it Smile
I'd be on the blower to trading standards mate, false advertising if ever Ive seen it

23Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:22 pm

Do you have the number for trading standards?

Am taking him to the cleaners Smile

Might be up for that Leighton.

24Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 7:43 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Should ask for that gtr as compensation Wink Laughing

25Wish I could see the Bobs face  Empty Re: Wish I could see the Bobs face 12th October 2013, 8:36 pm

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Poor Robbie! You know how too break his little heart pale 
I blame the rasheen, think it's gotta go, it's clearly fried his brain! affraid 

The fact he sold car too dangerous months before the rasheen made its grotesque ugly appearance is neither here nor there! It's definatley too blame and should go! Twisted Evil 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum