Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rebuild engine for 700whp gtir

+2
10andyb1990
polylux
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 10th June 2016, 1:19 pm

polylux

Hi Folks,

I start to prepare my engine for 700whp drag.

I want to change the head with VVL.
i want to know which head will be better for me,cos i gave offer for sr16ve and sr20ve.
Am i need to change the cams or will be good for my project.
my block was rebuild.
What can i change and make for swap the new head.

2rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 2nd March 2017, 8:06 am

10andyb1990

Hi you wont sr20ve p11 has bigger ports that the p12 ve i have one that i am not going to use I recommend vvl killer kelford custom cams no vvl as the system is primitive A standard P 11 head will flow more than a fully ported SR 20 head ur using the vvl head just for the flow capable of 1000 HP i am not using my head as got a long block from mazworxs

3rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 2nd March 2017, 9:23 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

There's a pulsar in Australia that's just been mapped to I believe somewhere around 800bhp and it's running the standard sr20det head....

4rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 2nd March 2017, 8:15 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

https://youtu.be/EM1IQaLcDQ8

5rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 3rd March 2017, 6:40 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

standard heads can flow pretty good with little work . is quite a few 500 to 700+ builds about .

6rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 3rd March 2017, 9:19 am

PartyPete

PartyPete
the one star club
the one star club

That's the one woody

7rebuild engine for 700whp gtir Empty Re: rebuild engine for 700whp gtir 3rd March 2017, 5:58 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

drop me a pm as were building up an engine at the moment which will be in the region of 800bhp but at fly not wheels.
So allowing a 20-25% transmission losses that would put it around 600-650@ wheels

You dont need vvl but you do need to make some drastic changes if the car is to retain any sort of reliability at that level

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content