Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pressure bleed brakes

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pressure bleed brakes Empty Pressure bleed brakes 2nd May 2016, 8:05 am

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

Anyone know where to get an adapter cap that fits the gtir reservoir as all the ones with my pressure bleeder are too small.

Thanks

2Pressure bleed brakes Empty Re: Pressure bleed brakes 2nd May 2016, 8:17 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am sure it's just a push on one similar to the one in a eezi bleed kit as you say the screw on ones don't fit

3Pressure bleed brakes Empty Re: Pressure bleed brakes 2nd May 2016, 8:19 am

joetheeskimo

joetheeskimo

this is the bleed kit ive got.

http://www.screwfix.com/p/gunson-brake-bleeding-kit-14-pcs/33881?kpid=33881&cm_mmc=Google-_-Product%20Listing%20Ads-_-Sales%20Tracking-_-sales%20tracking%20url&cm_mmc=Google-_-Shopping%20-%20Auto%20and%20Cleaning-_-Shopping%20-%20Auto%20and%20Cleaning&gclid=CjwKEAjw9Zu5BRCS_OuVibujhQ0SJAD7t4KrjC8uoiZzTiaasD2TwpuRIG2vUPMPUtWTTYSYvrD6XxoCEk_w_wcB

4Pressure bleed brakes Empty Re: Pressure bleed brakes 2nd May 2016, 8:36 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I similar is one of them not a push on type that just goes on obv not. Not sure then mate

5Pressure bleed brakes Empty Re: Pressure bleed brakes 2nd May 2016, 11:04 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

you would have buy the additional type caps if they do one that would work.
pretty easy bleed brakes with just a small spring hose clamp, hose with a alloy or plastic ball valve (plastic valves borrowed from car washers are good) & jar with little fluid covering the valve, valve reduces back flow & makes job very easy generally & one man possible although way quicker & better job with 2.
Pressure or vacuum style bleeders are ok but you need spend quite decent money have one that fits most stuff & works efficiently .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum