Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

rear subframe bushes

+5
wrc
toaster55
Mr B
splmum
mc_hawkings24
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 2:33 pm

wrc

wrc

Cheap as for genuine that is - I bet pattern parts would be around the same.

27rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 5:10 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

You sure that's the right bush? Don't think I've seen a part that cheap from Nissan Laughing

Good luck getting the old ones out! I used mapp gas blow torch, heated it till it was smoking then leavered it out. Nice black crap everywhere Laughing

28rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 5:21 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Mr B wrote:The Duraflex price is very good, like £12 a bush. nice they do in black too . Nice to see couple people happy with product & fit too .
they use shore 80A which seems sensible for subframe.
company also will do custom runs so would be possible get small production run of all rear & front arms/arb's etc & specify material spec .

I used duraflex on the rear of my Leon I found them to be a touch hard, but and its a big but.. it doesn't mean they will be to hard for a Pulsar, the leon is on Koni Shocks and nasty H&R springs so its probably not all the fault of that bush, and as stated above value for money is great from them, If I remember rightly they were around 35 for the pair. Compare that to Powerflex and the 75 mark it was worth a gamble.

Ive had them in the car now for 2 years and they have given me no hassle at all, and yep you do get choices in colours for most cars Smile

29rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 5:46 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

Does seem cheap for that bush.
p/n came from nissan parts diagram so hope it right !
rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Subframe_bush
I contacted nissan here for these some time back & they had none & could not get them so I went for 100 US bucks whiteline set .

30rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 6:47 pm

mc_hawkings24

When i spoke to the parts women she said going by the parts number it comes up as a stick. Could be stick bush? I did look at that diagram on nissan4u and was wondering if thats the washer cup the nut bolts to but then i can't imagine it being called a stick. Will have to wait and see but knowing my luck it will be something completely different.

31rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 6:54 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Or maybe you'll actually get a stick yoursofunny

32rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 7:00 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Knowing nissan that will be the price of the bag in comes in Laughing

33rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 7:02 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

Looking on fast, the part number 55475-35F00- is the washer cup thing, by the looks of it the bushes only come as part of the subframe.

Edit: name of it on fast is STOPPER-DIFFERENTIAL MOUNTING, LOWER

34rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 7:18 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

could be the washer & like burrows is suggesting the bushes only come fitted in subframe. would explain why they couldn't source bushes for me, used that diagram but they didn't suggest it right or wrong. get them send pic of one they got or pop in & look at it.
you might need go poly if not available :-/
I couldn't find any after market rubber oem style bushes, interesting see if icp can !

35rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 7:25 pm

mc_hawkings24

Oh yer ICP can't get them, i'll have to give nissan a call tomorrow to cancel them or when they arrive see if i can send them back as there not a back order item.

36rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 8:32 pm

wrc

wrc

Every bush on the back end are only availible as complete arms from nissan, it wouldn't suprised me if the subframe wad the same to be honest.

37rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 11th January 2016, 11:50 pm

mc_hawkings24

Quick subject change. The creaking was the arb bushes, they were dry as i thought Embarassed
Now lubed and no creaking

38rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 12th January 2016, 12:02 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Amazing what a bit of lube can do lol.... least you found it in the end Wink

39rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 12th January 2016, 6:44 am

wrc

wrc

I didn't think lubing of the arb bushes was necessary. Fitted mine without lol nevermind!

40rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 15th January 2016, 10:55 pm

mc_hawkings24

Yup turned up today. I bought a set of washer cups that they won't return. Who wants a nice shiney set of cup washers

41rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 16th January 2016, 4:24 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

That sucks, stopper normally relates to rubber/bush part in most uses of the reference. Looks like only comes with subframe as I enquired this week with japan parts supplier & they can't get them separate.

42rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 16th January 2016, 6:46 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do the cups stay on poly bushes ?

43rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 16th January 2016, 7:20 pm

burrows1980

burrows1980

I used them on mine, would imagine any thick washer would do the job..

44rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 16th January 2016, 8:10 pm

wrc

wrc

Any thick washer will do the job but you also need the large washer if using the 200sx type of poly.

45rear subframe bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: rear subframe bushes 17th January 2016, 10:58 am

mc_hawkings24

Well i have shiney new ones here albeit 3, need ring up and ask where the other is. Atleast i know it was just the arb bushes creaking but the rear end feels smoother now i've polybushed it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum