Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whiteline anti lift kit??

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Whiteline anti lift kit??  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiteline anti lift kit?? 16th October 2015, 8:29 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

So I've got myself alu plate and cut some spacers, but since I'm this kind of person who worries about everything (even that there is nothing to worry about) I've emailed whiteline about those stepped washers and I've got response:
"The stepped washers are a special item that we have made, they are 40x21x7.5 and profile stepped to fit into the same on the rear of the mounting bushes (so the step is same height as step in bush), they ARE required to be fitted as to clearance and support bush loads (especially under braking)." So is it me or this washer is there just to fill up gap between bush and arm??
Now step in bush is about 6.5mm so that leaves me with 1mm between bush and arm, so would 1mm flat washer between arm and bush be ok or would you say it has to be stepped??
Oh and it might be little bit steep but has anybody got any those washers and don't need them??

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

27Whiteline anti lift kit??  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiteline anti lift kit?? 16th October 2015, 8:48 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

All I know is your name looks cool in Orange

28Whiteline anti lift kit??  - Page 2 Empty Re: Whiteline anti lift kit?? 16th October 2015, 8:50 pm

Gostek

Gostek
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:All I know is your name looks cool in Orange
It's a dodgy fucker mark lol!

https://bbmgarage.co.uk/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum