Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Steering wheel nut thread size.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Steering wheel nut thread size. Empty Steering wheel nut thread size. 11th June 2015, 11:42 am

Thermal

Thermal

Just been playing around with my suspension settings, now managed to completely lock steering wheel nut onto the column when trying to remove it, I am going to have to drill/grind the nut off and see if I can rescue the thread on the column.

Any ideas what the thread size is as I want to get a new nut before I butcher the old one. Looks like a 12mm x 1.25?

Thanks

2Steering wheel nut thread size. Empty Re: Steering wheel nut thread size. 11th June 2015, 10:28 pm

Thermal

Thermal

All sorted, found a nut that fits,14mm not sure of the pitch, out with the drill, hammer and chisel tomorrow, (my favourite tools!)

3Steering wheel nut thread size. Empty Re: Steering wheel nut thread size. 12th June 2015, 9:23 am

pulsar23

Being you are down the road from me I may have to pop over for a cuppa and see the beast!!

4Steering wheel nut thread size. Empty Re: Steering wheel nut thread size. 13th June 2015, 9:17 am

Thermal

Thermal

More than welcome, when were you thinking? always got tea on the go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum