Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rear uk number plate light surround

+3
Andy Sunny Gti
BEBB GTIR
Huskiewolf
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Rear uk number plate light surround 15th April 2015, 4:32 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi all need a rear uk number plate surround
Or what ever there called with lights in good working order failing that need the lights for the jap one.cheers

2Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 15th April 2015, 5:11 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

I have uk surround but one light broke off and I screwed it back on some shape lol pm me if your interested

3Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 17th April 2015, 8:19 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Cheers for the reply mate,you got any pics of it?

4Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 17th April 2015, 1:08 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

not yet mate will try over the weekend

5Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 17th April 2015, 5:09 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Ok pal cheers,how much you want for it anyway?

6Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 26th April 2015, 2:14 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still need one ASAP thanks

7Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 29th April 2015, 3:48 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still needed and if your close to me a roof lining in good nic cheers

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still need lol

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still need!!!

10Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 18th May 2015, 5:44 pm

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

Still got mine here if you want it????

11Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 28th May 2015, 8:14 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still need.thanks

12Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 3rd June 2015, 9:49 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Still want one thanks

13Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 3rd June 2015, 12:23 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

Lol...I keep seeing this and keep thinking should I sell mine.
I just can't sorry.
There must be an old sunny breaking on eBay, gumtree, exchange and mart, or somewhere.

14Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 3rd June 2015, 6:18 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Do you realise they are same as ones fitted to nissan micra's circa 1996

15Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 3rd June 2015, 6:29 pm

Andy Sunny Gti

Andy Sunny Gti

You are possibly right, but why does the Sunny one look longer?
Will find part numbers.

Rear uk number plate light surround Image13

16Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 3rd June 2015, 6:35 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Nissan no longer do them and part number was just the lights

17Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 4th June 2015, 5:47 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Lol I've only just seen your replies,thing is I've just been behind the very same car thinking the same thing.....I think it might be worth a try I don't think there the same but there not miles apart

18Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 4th June 2015, 10:33 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

They are the same .. I have one on mine

19Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 4th June 2015, 10:43 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

ROB_IOW wrote:Do you realise they are same as ones fitted to nissan micra's circa 1996
Didn't know that :-) not surprised though as amazing how many bits get reused as such.
Don't really like the UK number plate top trim as look cheap & tinny ! think the full jdm one is much neater & solid looking :-/

20Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 5th June 2015, 3:46 pm

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

I've got the jap one,to me it looks to fussy now I think the uk one looks much cleaner,I don't even want the nissan,pulsar,or gtir badge on it (but saying that I might put pulsar on it lol)anyway that's great news cheers for that mate I'll get one of them....buzzin

21Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 4th November 2015, 6:35 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Found you one on ebay.
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t5811-who-was-it-that-wanted

22Rear uk number plate light surround Empty Re: Rear uk number plate light surround 8th November 2015, 11:23 am

Huskiewolf

Huskiewolf

Hi fellas not been on here for awhile,thanks for all your input.....the story was I so a nissan sunny on eBay,asked if they had the uk spec number plate light strip they took ages to get back to me,said they would take some pics and list it.The last thing I knew was (spike,who is a very very top bloke)messaged me saying there was one on eBay,but when I went on to buy it,it was sold......I was totally p..sed off I can tell ya.It had took me ages(and I do mean ages)to finally find one in good nic,complete lights ect......messaged spike,only for him to message back saying he had bought it me!!!!Lololol I have total respect for this guy,I was over the moon.....can finally finish off the R's back end......well that and my rear diffuser lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum