Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annoying little issue!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annoying little issue! Empty Annoying little issue! 19th May 2012, 2:51 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Dous any1 else notice after washing there R the rear window gets full of crap & dirty after youve put your foot down a few times? like all the crap out of the exhaust sticks to the rear window!

The car isnt throwing any smoke out as ive had my mate follw me & he says nothing comes out apart from the odd bit of black smoke which is just fuel.

But ive knoticed my rear window gets filthy after a few times of hitting boost? any1 else noticed this? Its annoying coz when i look in my rear view mirror it makes me think the worst for a split second Rolling Eyes

2Annoying little issue! Empty Re: Annoying little issue! 19th May 2012, 3:16 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

I could be wrong but isnt it the low pressure of air behind the car caused by the spoiler that causes dirt etc to stick to the tailgate? You really notice it if you hit a puddle!

3Annoying little issue! Empty Re: Annoying little issue! 19th May 2012, 7:15 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Not sure mate i only notice it after a few times of putting my foot? Like its crap out of the exhaust, sut or something?

4Annoying little issue! Empty Re: Annoying little issue! 19th May 2012, 8:02 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

sounds like condensation if the car stands or is kept outside its overfueling have seen both come out the exhaust and do as you explain

5Annoying little issue! Empty Re: Annoying little issue! 20th May 2012, 1:19 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

johnny gtir wrote:sounds like condensation if the car stands or is kept outside its overfueling have seen both come out the exhaust and do as you explain

Issue solved then lol Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum