Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today!

+2
sooni
MartyMG
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! Empty Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! 5th March 2015, 2:56 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

[img]Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150305_125908[/img]

MartyMG

MartyMG

[img]Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150305_125214[/img]

MartyMG

MartyMG

[img]Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150305_130331[/img]

[img]Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150305_130331[/img]

MartyMG

MartyMG

Oops, still getting the hang of image uploading!

MartyMG

MartyMG

Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! <a href=Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150305_125051" />

sooni

Looking good m8

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

nice! what buckets are they mate? i was looking at having a fixed bucket but just for the driver side Smile

MartyMG

MartyMG

Hi, drivers side is an old Momo Corse carbon kevlar job, off eBay! Its on adapted standard runners.The Fia homolagation is a bit out of date. Passenger is a Border racing jap carbon(lol)copy of Recaro SPG. Fixed.

mikewazowski

mikewazowski

i have two recaro srd's from an evo but ideally id want a fixed bucket for when i do sprint days etc. Have you still got the back seats? Smile

MartyMG

MartyMG

Long gone, along with the belts etc. Rear access is only via the tailgate. Standard front seats didn't hold you properly during spirited cornering. Hope I don't develop arthritis or I'll never get out!

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

What type of bonnet is that mate?

MartyMG

MartyMG

Its the SE Turini bonnet in GF. I believe Bob has one in carbon.

13Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! Empty Re: Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! 10th March 2015, 12:03 am

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Nice looking motor Marty 

Sold that bonnet ages ago think Johnny had that one off me

Nissan Performance & Tuning Centre
Services provided

Forge Engine rebuilds to specification
Body Restoration, Fabrication, Repair
Paint refinishing facilities
Ecu re-mapping-Performance upgrades
Auto Diagnostics, Injector cleaning  
Race & Suspension setup
General Servicing, Mots, tyre fitting
Full workshop facilities
http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! Empty Re: Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! 17th April 2015, 10:47 pm

MartyMG

MartyMG

Did a spot of cleaning engine bits today & wrapped the front exit! Cant wait to get it on once i'm up & running again!Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! <a href=Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150417_193657" />
Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! <a href=Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! IMG_20150417_193727" />

15Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! Empty Re: Gave the Old Shed some fresh air today! 17th April 2015, 10:56 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Looks tidy that Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum