Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Message to anyone

+3
Stu
gtir_woody
nomad
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Message to anyone  Empty Message to anyone 16th March 2016, 8:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Message to anyone bothered if not fook off lol

No message to all who a lot of you snapchat wAtsapp,Instagram or message me. Thought it would be easyier to put a post on here. Working away and 6 days a week   violin doing lighting and fire alarms from design to install and commissioning so stressfull but nice feeling of achievement when complete violin so Nowt changes there but you will be sick of hearing that. Unit is good not that I see much of it but got some ok pics of it and project wide arch has not got far as takes a while to get set up but got some cool ideas and that's about it. Gutted I won't make shows this year now money and time won't allow. Nurburg Tho no way I am missing that. So anyways that's my life at min. Hope everyone is good

2Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 16th March 2016, 11:18 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Look forward to the updates as and when johnny .... thumbsup

3Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 6:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Only thing I got a advantage on is the fact I have most the parts already so biggest outlay will be full weld in cage and paint job. Two things I will leave to the pro's. I don't want to go all out crazy want it to look like a R at the end. It will be fast road/track and with this one I wont be chasing big numbers power wise I have the other one over 400 already so this will be less but have good handling n stoping and good boost from the off and light weight. But by not chasing power should bring a clean like new car that goes n stops well and reliable as everything will of been replaced from bare shell. People asking my time scale I don't have one as nothing will be rushed but that said I hope it's not one of these builds that takes years as I love driving the hitting shows and missing all that. Even tho I have one on the road time won't alow me to attend them

4Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 7:29 am

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Looking forward to hearing the progress. At least you will be earning the $$$ with all the work mate Smile

5Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 7:25 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Thanks mate Yes but unit is a big outlay mate and not getting the use of it with been away so it's a one of those situations. I could of shared but wanted my own

6Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 8:09 pm

gtir_woody

gtir_woody

Yeah that's true, but when you finally have the time, you have everything there and space to work on it, so has its advantages that way mate

7Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 8:10 pm

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

Oh you poor fella Smile
It's such a hard life lol. At least everything will be done right, it will be worth it in the long run!!

8Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 8:13 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I am only person that grafts lol. I love it really but it takes all my at time up and 6 days working before I can do the next bit really p me off lol

9Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 8:32 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

Looking forward to the updates mate.
What colour are you going with?

10Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 17th March 2016, 9:09 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Could not decide I put a thread up a while back but poss keep it black for ease

11Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 23rd March 2016, 9:46 am

Bandyleg

Bandyleg

johnny gtir wrote:I am only person that grafts lol. I love it really but it takes all my at time up and 6 days working before I can do the next bit really p me off lol

I think I need in on this moaning action, it kinda makes me feel complete!!!

I have 3 kids and a mrs, moved into my new house then 2 weeks after that I bought a project pulsar! Dude I dont have time for shit, summer is coming and the mrs wants the garden sorting so Boom goes any spare cash I might have had I dont have a drive or a garage so its even harder to work on and to make it like a gabillion times worse I sit here at this desk half the time trying to pass the time as its not so busy at the moment. Id rather be home doing my car or getting the house sorted so I can at least get close to moving forward with the car. Especially when every bugger and his dog seem to be making progress!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh better Smile Laughing cheers

12Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 25th March 2016, 10:45 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Reply from events thread good mate but just as above so really looking forward to the ring as its only show/trip I will get this year

13Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 25th March 2016, 11:18 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

johnny gtir wrote:Reply from events thread good mate but just as above so really looking forward to the ring as its only show/trip I will get this year

yeah will be good, spa and ring next month, once i'm back from that i'll start sorting trains out for September. got the main man sorting gearbox before spa, from back in December at last meet, with my hi-specs going on as well and fuel leak being sorted as well. cant wait

14Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 26th March 2016, 6:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good stuff. Yep time flys mate dose not seem months since the meet. Brakes will be good tho one of the best bits to sort even if your not flying at least you can brake later and know it's going to stop and not cook them. Get a few pics mate. Would like to do spa but will other times. I get his arse kicked into gear it will be here before you know it. Dillon going with you ?

15Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 26th March 2016, 7:35 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Yeah he's coming. Might not be doing the actual track day at spa now, few money probs, so there will be one next year as well. Still going and will be doing nurburg gp and ring definitely. Yeah will get plenty of pics

16Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 27th March 2016, 10:39 am

ben15476

ben15476

Looking forward to the April trip fellas!!
I have a spare seat in the gtr at Spa Danny as Dolly wont get in it on track any more after last time nearly chucking up in her helmet No No

17Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 27th March 2016, 10:48 am

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Nice one cheers Ben. Can't wait for trip now

18Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 27th March 2016, 4:59 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

ben15476 wrote:Looking forward to the April trip fellas!!
I have a spare seat in the gtr at Spa Danny as Dolly wont get in it on track any more after last time nearly chucking up in her helmet No No
very kind Ben I guess he won't be seeing bobs car on track unless it's in the mirror then ? Lol

19Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 27th March 2016, 9:26 pm

ben15476

ben15476

No worries there. Anyone that's happy to sit there and not chuck up is welcome.
And in any case, if I am going to meet the reeper through eau rouge I may as well have some company!

20Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 27th March 2016, 10:44 pm

hreggtir

hreggtir
Events Organiser
Events Organiser

Hell yeah, go out in a blaze of glory

Last edited by hreggtir on 28th March 2016, 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 28th March 2016, 12:37 am

ben15476

ben15476

See you there mi old mucker

22Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 28th March 2016, 3:49 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good or bad busy or lazy long weekend people ?

23Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 28th March 2016, 4:36 pm

Stu

Stu
Admin
Admin

johnny gtir wrote:Good or bad busy or lazy long weekend people ?
Cut melted headlight plugs off and wired in new ones.
Took my external wastegate off and resealed it and reduced the preload and sorted a vacuum leak out and sorted my boost issue out.
Car is driving better than ever now Smile

What you been upto Johnny?

24Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 28th March 2016, 5:01 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Worked friday and saturday ... saturday night out to my sisters 40th birthday party ... sunday worked ... was going to wash the cars but we had hideous winds down south so gave it a miss incase i got blown away with me bucket and sponge Laughing

25Message to anyone  Empty Re: Message to anyone 28th March 2016, 6:01 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Good stuff I was off Friday met my welder sat done up some measurements for rotisary welded boss and flexi in spare mongoose. Worked yesterday. Helped a mate put bits his other mate took off his seat Leon when that fooked put them back on. Packed bag for early start tomorrow that's it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum