Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No boost

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1No boost  Empty No boost 25th April 2012, 6:17 pm

Smokey

Smokey

No boost  Bb872e99

No boost at all any one know the correct way ??? Ive put the wrong one on somewhere

2No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 7:02 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

What hks boost controller is it ?

3No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 7:07 pm

Smokey

Smokey

Don't know mate I'll take a look tommoro I didn't touch them pipes I only touched the pipes to the bov , turbo and that blk container on the right

4No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 8:44 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No boost  DBB3BE77-orig

5No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 8:49 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

the above is the standard set up so might help as the soleniod should just cut in between the plenum and wastegate. this is my set up for my blitz so your have to excuse it all went abit rolf harris lol No boost  89ff3ec5-8b37-4b88-a903-ac6b6263b647

6No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 8:56 pm

Smokey

Smokey

nomad29 wrote:the above is the standard set up so might help as the soleniod should just cut in between the plenum and wastegate. this is my set up for my blitz so your have to excuse it all went abit rolf harris lol No boost  89ff3ec5-8b37-4b88-a903-ac6b6263b647

Is that why I've gotta stand on my head to read it lol cheers for that helps alot Smile an I hope u didn't do art at school hahahahaha

7No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 9:09 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Its not upside down ive done it as if your sitting inside the car lol erm school whats that i never went to school so not guilty lol

8No boost  Empty Re: No boost 25th April 2012, 9:41 pm

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

nomad29 wrote:the above is the standard set up so might help as the soleniod should just cut in between the plenum and wastegate. this is my set up for my blitz so your have to excuse it all went abit rolf harris lol No boost  89ff3ec5-8b37-4b88-a903-ac6b6263b647

"Can you tell what it is yet?" Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]