Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mac tools air tools (1/2" impact gun, 3/8" ratchet, mini grinder)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

beau_1990

beau_1990

All had very little use, all in used condition from being in my tool box with everything else but hardly ever used, they will all work as new, only a couple of years old, boxed with instructions and packaging etc

Gun was £250
Ratchet was £80
Grinder was £65 (not attachments as I used work's ones)

And also a £40 Clarke disc grinder

Will take £200 for the lot

beau_1990

beau_1990

Mac tools air tools (1/2" impact gun, 3/8" ratchet, mini grinder) F1CD053D-6ED9-4AD8-8794-65F3BA91A571_zpshd2fcelq

Mac tools air tools (1/2" impact gun, 3/8" ratchet, mini grinder) 0E7F5766-2095-459F-AB6F-35D47DB3E458_zpsivxct8v3

flat out

flat out

I'll take them send you a PM

beau_1990

beau_1990

haha really, i just put them on ebay, see here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/punto_sporting_16v/m.html

but yes if you want them for £200 then thats still fine!

you can read all the proper details on the ebay descriptions, if you want them then yeah just message me

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Nice set there Beau, that impact gun is a good tool. I have one and it will undo whatever my snap-on one doesn't Rolling Eyes

Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow...

beau_1990

beau_1990

pulsarmoley wrote:Nice set there Beau, that impact gun is a good tool. I have one and it will undo whatever my snap-on one doesn't Rolling Eyes

yeah that air gun is the best i have ever seen, if you read my ebay description you will see i pointed this out ! lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum