Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Linkage bushes

+8
toaster55
johnny gtir
Mr B
fred05
jaypjay
Animaldaz
Bones
Gaz GTiR
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 7th December 2014, 8:03 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

I will see if i can find a pic of them for you

27Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 7th December 2014, 10:34 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Gaz, have a look at your centring spring (item 10) on that picture. my gearstick was well lose as gear stick didn't centre to the 3rd/4th gate and made shifting from 2nd to 3rd a pain as it would hit beetween 1st/3rd. Found my spring had stretched after I had fitted the poly bush your after and it had made little difference. spring is £8 from nissan

28Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 7th December 2014, 10:38 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Do you have the part number ?

29Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 7th December 2014, 10:46 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Spring-return, lever, 3457350J00

30Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 8th December 2014, 1:55 am

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers toaster, ill get 1 of them aswell Smile

31Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 17th January 2015, 9:37 am

Spark plug spike

Spark plug spike

Gaz, back on sale on ebay now, I have just bought a set.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SHIFT-BUSHING-Nissan-Pulsar-Sunny-GTiR-4x4-n14-n15-b13-Almera-Primera-/131403799955?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item1e9846dd93

32Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 17th January 2015, 12:00 pm

toaster55

toaster55

Top tip! Look on that sellers other items, he has same bushes listed on eBay oz site. If you buy them there you'll get them a few quid cheaper and save on postage! Make the exchange rate work for you, that's what I did!

33Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 18th January 2015, 3:57 am

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

^ Too right that bush is $7 or less direct from USA :-O
For one bush the eBay price is awful. I though the original eBay listing came with solid mount bracket too ! .

34Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 18th January 2015, 5:55 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Cheers Spike ill get a set orderd

35Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 20th November 2017, 8:01 pm

venom42

venom42

Sorry to revive a dead post, but I just ran across this. I can easily source the energy suspension bushings (part 7.1103G). I have also seen a billet "shift stabilizer" (there was a facebook post in a group today). Based on how they look, I assume these are for different issues? Should I replace both, AND the spring that was mentioned above? There just seems to be some looseness to the shifter, and I sometimes end up having to "hunt" to get it into gear.

Sorry if these are noob questions, but I just got my car and am working through the initial issues to get it up to par.

36Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 20th November 2017, 8:14 pm

Mr B

Mr B
gtir technician
gtir technician

you could get spring and bush as cheap and when fit those review shift stabilizer and if looks a problem replace it or mod it to solid or urathane bush.

37Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 22nd November 2017, 12:41 pm

SonaGTIR

im looking for the full bush kit to sort out my sloppy gear stick.

38Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 1st December 2017, 5:02 pm

venom42

venom42

SonaGTIR wrote:im looking for the full bush kit to sort out my sloppy gear stick.

I found the bushing kit for $9.46 on Amazon with free shipping. Search for part number 7.1103G. There was a guy in the facebook group selling the solid mount as well. It is significantly more expensive though.

39Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 2nd December 2017, 11:58 am

Ryaneg6freak

Ryaneg6freak

venom42 wrote:
SonaGTIR wrote:im looking for the full bush kit to sort out my sloppy gear stick.

I found the bushing kit for $9.46 on Amazon with free shipping. Search for part number 7.1103G. There was a guy in the facebook group selling the solid mount as well.  It is significantly more expensive though.

The solid mount is one of the best upgrades you can do. Gspec performance has them cheaper than the guy in the facebook group, not to mention they're in the USA, not Australia.  The Gspec one however is made for a B13, and such you have to drill the center hole out a bit to get the GTi-R weight bolt through (it's a bigger diameter)

https://www.gspec.com/p-7375-rear-shifter-stabilizing-bracket.aspx

40Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 5th December 2017, 3:19 pm

SonaGTIR

venom42 wrote:

I found the bushing kit for $9.46 on Amazon with free shipping. Search for part number 7.1103G. There was a guy in the facebook group selling the solid mount as well.  It is significantly more expensive though.

I cannot find this anywhere is there a link to this you could post?

41Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 5th December 2017, 3:22 pm

venom42

venom42

Doing this from my phone. See if this one works: Energy Suspension 7.1103G Shifter Bushing Kit for Nissan https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CN9AWE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_yMRjAbKXT334J

42Linkage bushes - Page 2 Empty Re: Linkage bushes 5th December 2017, 3:30 pm

SonaGTIR

nice one mukka

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum