Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning

+6
clarebear
Bones
nomad
Hardy172cup
ROB_IOW
GTI-R US
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning Empty Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning 21st April 2014, 6:20 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Decided to drag the Tvr out the garage as it's been in there now for over a year being unloved
Then decided to give it a wash and polish with some furniture polish (pledge summer fragrance)to be precise 
 Laughing 
Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning 0yho
Then the stunning looking rasheen was feeling unloved so gave that a wash and polish too  Smile 
Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning Kmuv
Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning R4qi

Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning Jl5n

Then I relegated the gtr to my garage and thought I would use the Tvr for a few days.
Don't know why but it now seems a lot noisier and much faster than last time I drove it yet it's had nothing done to it Neutral I floored it coming off a roundabout and on changing from 2nd to 3rd it whooped its arse end out in a straight line, made me remember that I was in a very powerfull rwd car and you can't take liberties with them like the pulsar as they bite back lol

Just been doing a bit of spring cleaning M9gn

Last edited by GTI-R US on 21st April 2014, 8:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

sounds like a fun car to drive

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

Tvr's do sound awesome!

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Blimey bob you cleaning cars are you feeling ok ..... Laughing

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Almost got the pics uploaded
Sort them middle two out for me please Leighton lol
Don't know how to use this I pad thing.

Yes need a jay and Indy to see the spoils of my labour so he can give me a rollicking for using a sponge and mr sheen  Laughing

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Send them to me bob as not sure how you have managed to shrink them lol

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

He will have turned the dial the wrong way  Very Happy 

He's good at that

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

GTI_R_IOW wrote:He will have turned the dial the wrong way  Very Happy 

He's good at that

clown  Laughing  

Not sure Leighton il have another look in a minute

Bones

Bones
the two star club
the two star club

Lol fuck me that's one ugly car ( rasheen)

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

Bones wrote:Lol fuck me that's one ugly car ( rasheen)

Amen to that!!! I'd rather get a bus with smelly old people than drive that abomination!  Shocked 

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Did he not wash your car clare?

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

You know you love it really clare .... its a pimp mobile  you wait till he gets the crystal ball gearknob and shandleir hanging from  rear view ... Laughing

clarebear

clarebear
clarebear
clarebear

No he didn't rob! How bads that! And Leighton, words cannot describe how much I detest that lada on steroids!  cyclops 

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

clarebear wrote: detest that lada on steroids!  cyclops 

It does look like a lada

Hardy172cup

Hardy172cup
the one star club
the one star club

I've just shown the pic of the rasheen to my mate and we have been having a good laugh at it Laughing Laughing Laughing

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

Oh enough now as I'm getting upset with you all slating my stunning looking car  What a Face 
Colin from Ireland will have the immense pleasure of driving it soon, then of course there's it's twin on the lift in the workshop
So 2stunningly gorgeous cars  geek 

I've managed to sort the pics out now. The Trevor still looks stunning
I actually felt a bit of love for it today fter it tried snapping my neck with its rwd antics lol

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Yeah but what you gotta remember bill is the rasheen is 197 bhp as standard  Wink

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

nomad wrote:Yeah but what you gotta remember bill is the rasheen is 197 bhp as standard  Wink

love it

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

People do laugh at it bill
When you drive it it gets as much attention as the gtr or Tvr but in a different way...........the look on peoples faces is a picture as they are amazed at its ugliness.
I took it in my kosovan car wash once where I take the gtr and they were rolling on the floor in fits of laughter, one day a gtr the next the rasheen lol

I love the thing for this reason and il love it even more when the first ones done and running immense power with dog box, nismo front LSD, screamer pipe, huge tubby, 6pot ap's ect ect
It will sound like a rally car hoofing down the road but it will look like a pile of shite, people won't believe what there eyes and ears are telling them lol

Ajay.

Oh my god you have just washed and polished I can't believe it What a Face 

Indy

Me bob I also can't belive you washed your cars .... Shocking what's the world coming to lol  Shocked budha 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

so the bucket/sponge, washing up liquid and mr sheen polish is all good then, newspaper to clean windows  bounce 

please now can you give me a job as a detailer as I think im now experienced enough and have worked on a variety of vehicles with varying paint systems
il send you my cv if you like as im sure you will want to check out my work  Laughing 
I also exceed in the art of bleed valve adjustment, your customers can rest assured that safety is my priority  What a Face 

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Dous this mean I can have MY GTR back now then if your using the TVR?  cheers 

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

No!

because you don't know how to clean it properly and I had to empty a whole bootfull of your toys out of it, plus the booster seat has left a mark in my seat, and you've been playing with the switches and left your sticky fingers all over them.

maybe in a couple years when your a bit older and grown out of your toy fetish  Laughing 

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

It was only the traction control switches that had my stick fingers on... I had to turn them all off because you had been driving it with them on...  Razz 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum