Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meet In Essex - Sunday 6th December xmas

+34
pulsarmoley
johnboy
boostjunkie
Gti-r dannyboy
ROB_IOW
DoubleD5
Gl3nnGTIR
Sparkie
Girl racer
Andy Sunny Gti
boyciegtir325
scotty6860
not_as_good_as_you
clarebear
JIMMYBACK
hreggtir
beau_1990
Pulsar Paul
johnny gtir
the vamp
Digitalfaze
buckym120
BEBB GTIR
nomad
pesh
TurboTom
Jammin
GTI-R US
chopper
Stu
12inchFloppy
GTIR James
lenzo
richpulsar
38 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 35]

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Right, well then i guess we shall provisionally book the 12th then. Can anyone else make this date?

johnboy

johnboy

OK for me

chopper

chopper

12th is no good for me as i'm at rockingham for the weekend for bike track days.
But when ever the most people can go, if i miss this one i'll make the next. Like you said before 1 day is never going to be good for everyone.

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Well if we get a good turnout it could become a more regular event; always good to be able to put names to faces Very Happy

TurboTom

ill go, where is nomad i nthis, if i havent got my car ready i am gunna ask for a lift off him Very Happy

richpulsar

richpulsar

nomad hasnt posted yet tom. maybe he doesnt want to associate with us more northern than him folk Razz

pesh

pesh

I might even make an appearance Laughing .. Either way Chelmsford isn't that far from me so i'll make it if not than i'll be in the the trusty golf Wink

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Cheeky bugger i havnt said i wasnt coming though lol i just have to see nearer the time with work etc .

lenzo

lenzo

i can make any day but i might not be in the pulsar if she aint done in time
but i be in my fiat 20vt if not

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Obviously lenzo is this some some sort of car off cuz blatently i will win i have a fiat punto 125 with lacquer peel on the boot and steelies .......yeah beat that with ya 20v turbo lmao

lenzo

lenzo

nomad29 wrote:Obviously lenzo is this some some sort of car off cuz blatently i will win i have a fiat punto 125 with lacquer peel on the boot and steelies .......yeah beat that with ya 20v turbo lmao

hahahaha i would not dare to take on that beast buddy Laughing

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Lol i hate the fooking thing but i dont mind as much as its my run around in the hope i get my toy r back on the road Very Happy

richpulsar

richpulsar

nomad29 wrote:Cheeky bugger i havnt said i wasnt coming though lol i just have to see nearer the time with work etc .

well heres to hoping you can make it up mate be good to put a face to the name

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

Right ok so im gonna stick with the 12 may, thinking early evening around 5pm, that way we have light for a few hours and can sit in the beer garden for a cold one and possibly food, providing this poxy rain has dissappeared by then! Hope we get a good turn out...

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

hopefully if my tvr is ready il come up in that, need a car to represent some fine british engineering and highlight the uk car building industry Laughing

will be good to have a few meets....been lacking down in the s/e corner for a while now

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

richpulsar

richpulsar

pesh wrote:I might even make an appearance Laughing .. Either way Chelmsford isn't that far from me so i'll make it if not than i'll be in the the trusty golf Wink

you mean rusty? Razz

richpulsar

richpulsar

how is the tvr coming along bob? hope it doesnt break down halfway if you are bringing it

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

dont even suggest that in jest rich lol

im taking it to apm nr portsmouth next wednesday for a rebuilt engine to be fitted which is costing me more than a forged pulsar with quaife fitted pale
if it blows up after that then i think i will flip and totally lose the plot

BEBB GTIR

BEBB GTIR
the one star club
the one star club

can you put a rb26 lump in it bob? Very Happy

richpulsar

richpulsar

well i honestly hope it pays off bob as you could do with some good luck soon mate

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:hopefully if my tvr is ready il come up in that, need a car to represent some fine british engineering and highlight the uk car building industry Laughing

Think my mate jack might be bringing his e-type to keep yours company ;-)

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

cool will be good to see that been a while since i was lucky enough to drive one of those

tom...its gotta stay british through and through which is why im going for another ajp v8 or i would have fitted a 600bhp ls7 engine

johnboy

johnboy

pulsarmoley wrote:
gtirus wrote:hopefully if my tvr is ready il come up in that, need a car to represent some fine british engineering and highlight the uk car building industry Laughing

Think my mate jack might be bringing his e-type to keep yours company ;-)

If we're all going for good British engineering then I'll come in the Stag - but only if it's not raining as I haven't fixed the leak in the hood. Neutral

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

real bummer i hate doing this but im not gonna be able to make it now as my cars in the tvr place and he reckons 2-3 weeks before completion and all my other cars are broke barring the white uk sunny.

can you organise another one please pete in early june as should have my car back then....i hope, i know youve heard this type of thing a thousand times on sites but you know im not bullshitting, was looking forward to seeing your mates e type and the stag if you bring it john ; )

pulsarmoley

pulsarmoley

gtirus wrote:real bummer i hate doing this but im not gonna be able to make it now as my cars in the tvr place and he reckons 2-3 weeks before completion and all my other cars are broke barring the white uk sunny.

can you organise another one please pete in early june as should have my car back then....i hope, i know youve heard this type of thing a thousand times on sites but you know im not bullshitting, was looking forward to seeing your mates e type and the stag if you bring it john ; )

Yeah no probs Bob, im always up for a meet and a cold one Wink

Dont think my mate can bring his e-type this time afterall, so he'll probably be in his little jap mobile

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 35]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum