Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

possible meet next sunday

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1possible meet next sunday  Empty possible meet next sunday 20th September 2014, 7:52 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

As im a member of the MLR i got sent this from one of the lads on the island

This time the location is the Isle of Wight College car park on the 28th of September 2pm till 5pm and we have 360 car parking spaces to fill with a total of 116 cars making the meet at newport football club lets make this one even bigger.

The trophies are as followed for this meet :

Most orginal wheels
(some thing diffrent and out of the ordinary)

Best paint
(points will be given for colour, best detailled)

Best stanced car
(we are looking for low and slow)

Best built not bought
(i want pictures!! one of when you bought the car and how it looks now)

As you all know this event is on private property and we have had to pay to use this car park, no stupid driving will be tolerated. If you do you will be asked to leave.

Everyone has behaved really well at the last meets so lets keep it up, this club is getting a good repuatation we dont want to let it down.

I will say it again lets make it big!!!!!!

ANYONE FANCY IT??????
Return ferry travel is only about £30 from southampton

2possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 9:41 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

Just out of curiosity will I need a passport to go to iow? I'd be up for going

3possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 11:57 am

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

No rich you dont need a passport as its part of the united kingdom ...

4possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 2:05 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Yea I googled it just after posting that and not before for some strange reason.....Have a feeling we will be going providing I get the inner cv boot replaced over next day or so as I checked it yesterday and its in two peices and has no grease so i ordered a new 1 today and hoping to pick it up tomorrow and fit it

5possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 3:16 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Pm me and I'll send you my mobile ..

6possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 4:13 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Wich type ?? Is it the trypodule joint ????

7possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 9:26 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Ok Rob will do

8possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 9:28 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

And Leighton it's the inner cv joint on the drivers side, getting a new one tomorrow so I'll clean the joint up and grease it well and fit it back in will all be good as new

9possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 22nd September 2014, 9:34 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

You gonna make a trip over?

10possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 5:52 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

I believe we will be Rob more than likely we will get a morning ferry and be around for bfast

11possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 8:37 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

Ferry is now booked for 9am so should be on the island by 10ish Rob

12possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 9:17 am

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

On Sunday? now pm dangerous Dave/tots motorsport . He's talking about coming over.. Peer pressure

13possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 9:45 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

Ok will do once I'm home and yea Sunday so will be around for brekkie before it starts

14possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 5:14 pm

buckym120

buckym120

About time a few of us started heading your way for something, but mines still off the road and not bothering in the bmw

15possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 5:46 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Hopefully weather will be nice ..
Will have to go for a cruise round the island beforehand on sunday

. pulsar convoy

16possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 6:15 pm

richpulsar

richpulsar

Sounds like a plan Rob

17possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:11 pm

If we do come sadly I will be in our German whip Embarassed

18possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:13 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Splitter

19possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:19 pm

Sorry Sad I'm just moving more toward the German motors.....

20possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:21 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

Buy my Audi and your opinion will soon change...
Most unreliable piece of shit I've ever owned

21possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:26 pm

3 German cars an 1 jap at the minute am off loading some of them soon.

What year is it?

22possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:29 pm

ROB_IOW

ROB_IOW
the two star club
the two star club

2003 A4 sport 4x4 2.5v6 tdi

23possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 24th September 2014, 10:36 pm

Was that the cross over year? Didn't they change the engine in 2004??

24possible meet next sunday  Empty Re: possible meet next sunday 25th September 2014, 6:03 am

richpulsar

richpulsar

Hate German motors, get the ferry booked up Dave!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum