Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

RA vs RB Gearbox

+8
nomad
Bones
Digitalfaze
GTI-R US
Concrete-GTIR
fred05
Stu
Gaz GTiR
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 8th February 2014, 7:13 pm

Yeah tbh am bad with the kiss at the end of a text so don't think your special gaz.

Do you want to tell everyone why it took 1.1/2 hour longer to fit your box???

27RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 8th February 2014, 8:23 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

Is it something to do with sewing

28RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 8th February 2014, 8:47 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

A trip to A&E gaz was lifting the box in but due to height was at full stretch and strain his bollock burst out and had to get it stiched back in ? Laughing 

29RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 8th February 2014, 10:22 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

Hahaa yes i know i forgot my keys lol. We got to tge garage with tge car on the low loader & i realised id forgot my keys... I still blame dave for this tho  Rolling Eyes 

30RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 9th February 2014, 9:19 am

It was your fault for been short you couldn't see them on the shelf good job mummy duddy was around.

31RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 9th February 2014, 9:58 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Easy done least it was nowt bad. locking wheel nut key is the other how many people leave them in the glove box ? but had at least 3 people bring me there car I ask where it is they say at home safe in the draw

32RA vs RB Gearbox - Page 2 Empty Re: RA vs RB Gearbox 22nd February 2014, 3:19 pm

Whytie

Whytie

Did you ever sell your fecked rb box?

I got quoted around £300 to make a gear which isn't to bad.

I had a few rb boxes but sold them off, I've kept one for myself as I love the rb box, they are just insane especially when you put some boost through them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum