Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

slightly pi**ed off today

+3
boyciegtir325
johnny gtir
pulsarmad20
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1slightly pi**ed off today Empty slightly pi**ed off today 16th November 2013, 11:13 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Just thought i would nag about it on here my car has been drove into for the second time in 6 weeks first time was front wing and broken indicator now its the door which could be fuc*ed as it has a crease in it and im not going to respray it when i have plans of strippping the car end of next year to restore it! so monday i shell be going to my m8s garage to see if he can sort it without painting it! ....... but it isnt looing to gd

2slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 16th November 2013, 11:37 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Sorry to hear this did anyone see it happen is it where you park it at home or were you out somewhere in it

3slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 16th November 2013, 11:51 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

at home both times really doing my head in

4slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 16th November 2013, 11:55 pm

boyciegtir325

I feel your pain!

5slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 17th November 2013, 8:14 am

Gl3nnGTIR

Gl3nnGTIR

Not good sorry to hear about this.

6slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 17th November 2013, 11:51 am

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Not know who hit it ? Do you park in the street or something ?

7slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 17th November 2013, 12:39 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Its parked on the pavement with the passenger side wheels up against the kerb but still on the road if that makes sence and its not cars drivin by that hit it its bloody people turning round in the road etc reversing .....

8slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 17th November 2013, 2:24 pm

Gaz GTiR

Gaz GTiR

That's bad luck mate Sad Time to find a new parking spot lol

9slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 17th November 2013, 3:08 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

If its outside your house fit a cheap camera then at least u can bill or kill them if it happens again nothing worse

10slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 18th November 2013, 5:21 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

just been to painters for a price they want 592.62 euros to do it ... could buy a pretty gd condition shell for that !! Shocked 

11slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 18th November 2013, 8:17 pm

johnny gtir

johnny gtir

Sickning for you what was that to repair door and paint it ?

12slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 19th November 2013, 10:09 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Yea I find it quite expensive tbh ....

13slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 19th November 2013, 10:28 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

if you or your family are popping over to uk any time soon sam
il donate you a good door, waste of time me sending it as itll be bent for sure by the time it gets to you in viva la francais

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

14slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 21st November 2013, 3:02 pm

pulsarmad20

pulsarmad20

Hi bob thanks for the offer have PM'd you

15slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 21st November 2013, 5:11 pm

fred05

fred05
french connection
french connection

Vive la France!!! ah ah Wink

16slightly pi**ed off today Empty Re: slightly pi**ed off today 21st November 2013, 7:25 pm

GTI-R US

GTI-R US
Management
Management

fred05 wrote:Vive la France!!! ah ah Wink
right said fred that's what I said Laughing 

http://www.gti-r-us.co.uk www.force500.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum