Gtir Motorsport club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gtir Motorsport club

Welcome to the largest Nissan Pulsar & Sunny GTI-R Forum. Masses of info, friendly members, cars for sale, lots of spares. Best forum on the net by far. Everything your gtir needs is here.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modena GTi-R front diff

+8
splmum
nomad
Whytie
jaypjay
FPSChris
johnny gtir
GTI-R US
knights of nee
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 18th July 2014, 8:11 am

blacklet

blacklet

There is a notable difference with front grip, seams to turn in better when pushed hard, only done one trackday with it installed but felt a difference with it. On slow tight corners plenty of grip but once or twice on a fast sweeping corner I run a bit wider than I wanted too, but it was probably my driving,
On the drag strip there's a real difference, she light 4 wheels up on launch but grip well in 2nd as before she would have smoked one of my front wheels more than rest And I would have spinned slightly in 2nd.

52Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 19th July 2014, 1:23 pm

mightydquinn

mightydquinn

Cheers for that info pal! I'll make sure I change that clip as wel then! Smile
I haven't had the time to fit it yet, but look forward to track days with in it an drag racing again! I'll see if it improves my quickest time so far of 11.5! Smile

53Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 7th March 2016, 10:30 pm

mreguest

mreguest

Hi Guys,

Sorry i've only just noticed this, last comment was from 2014...

What happened?

I have just made this...
http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t6347-modena-front-lsd-diff

surely if we can show them they will sell some then they will make some? They have made them before so how hard can it be to make some more?

54Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 25th May 2016, 9:00 pm

Riceracer

Can I please grab one of these Modena front diffs?

55Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 25th May 2016, 9:41 pm

nomad

nomad
Admin
Admin

New group buy here http://www.gtir-motorsport-club.com/t5962-modena-front-and-centre-torsen-diff
And welcome to the forum ....

56Modena GTi-R front diff - Page 3 Empty Re: Modena GTi-R front diff 25th May 2016, 9:43 pm

Riceracer

Thanks mate

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum